DerelictStudios Forums
EvilViking

An Act Of War Is Back!

ZOMG alot of the mods from Derelict own especially this 1 :D. Umm, hopeing that ur next version comes out soon.

P.S. Keep up the good work and post a new update!!!

Oh yes! I was actually preparing an update for the site (a good sized one too) on Saturday, but my mouse died. :rolleyes: Hopefully I can get a new one tomorrow.

ZOMG keep a very close eye at current world news and politics about NKOREA....it may very well prove usefull to adding more things to the mod when it comes to them. Extreme nationalism upgrades should be given. Hehe give them a missile that just explodes in thier face b/c thier missiles sux :D (When they tried testing some of thier first missiles Tae Pon Doe or some weird thing like that it just shot up and fell like that, boom, splat)

I dont trust you :P

I don't trust me either.

*sneezes*

Oh look, where did that screenshot come from? And I was going to use it in the update too. Well, it doesn't show anything new, so I'll just find a better one I guess.

post-92-1160539151.jpg

Hehe little pick not much action except for a falling apache :D, hey btw will the mod kill those nasty lines that go straight down from all helicopters? That line is extremely annoying :angry: Well i do like the fack that ur missiles leave a trail of smoke behind like in that pic :D. This mod may not have some rlly good effects but it still kicks some serious @$$ B). I hope u use the water mod and idk see if u can ask screamingcricket from the Vietnam Glory Obscured mod for some of their effects :D the effects they use r very creative and nice.