DerelictStudios Forums
flyby

He's Leaving !

Good luck my friend! Wish I could've gotten to know you better in your time here. Perhaps when you get back 'eh? heheh

I really hope I dont' see yo on CNN news, so yea better stay alive and keep your head togeather, from what I hear not knowing when a terrorist wil lstrike you is the most nerve-killing thing about being in Iraq / Afghanistan.

Good Luck Killa!

Remember when Flyby posted this? it was about... 9, 10 weeks ago. How fast this has been.

Training is now over. I got 2 weeks leave now, next stop... Basra

We've been given training for everything we'd expect to face. We've been pushed to our breaking points and tested in all the skills we've learned. Heck, my team even beat a few of the final test exercises that were not meant to be beaten, we feel ready to go.

6.jpg

Iraq = protecting Iraq people from terrists, right?

You could've at least spelt it correctly after I specifically did it for you. And I think the situation on the ground there is more complicated that you or I can imagine, so let's just pray for all the best for Killa.

Iraq = protecting Iraq people from terrists, right?

You could've at least spelt it correctly after I specifically did it for you. And I think the situation on the ground there is more complicated that you or I can imagine, so let's just pray for all the best for Killa.

its not his fault, hes just spelling it how GW speaks it: Terrr-ists! War on Terrrr! :P

Good luck killa, personally I hope you dont have to shoot anyone ;)

Although I don't know you at all Killakanz, best of luck. I know it's a little late, but better late than never. I hope you have some fun times and good teamwork.

God bless you.

I have seen you on a other forum so i actually have known you for a while, unless it was a different forum but hey, good luck.

"with gurruila warfare nothing is predictable"

And as you know, thats what is being employed by insurgents.

Edited by tatorchip