DerelictStudios Forums
flyby

He's Leaving !

dont get into anything that is not provided by your country.

nothing sucks more then dying in some stupid accident when your on a combat mission.

be safe and learn to love boredom as the only time you are not bored you are probably risking your ass.

killakanz, I know you've already left, but I'm hoping you'll get this sometime. It's been great working with you and hanging out here over the years. Thank you for your service in the armed forces. Stay safe, and I'll be praying for you!

be nice to the dutch soldiers we make sure the coffee is ready when the others are done soldiering.

sometimes we even pull out humvee's when they get stuck in the sand :lol:

Schweet. Chilwell camp got a net center! :D

Got all the messages, thank you all.

Basically, it's just been an admin weekend so far, lots of paperwork and being poked and prodded by doctors. We've been issued our desert kit too, all nice an new! Never worn tans before and I recon they suit me well. No camera with me tho so I can't show :(

Not much else to say right now, but I'll pop back when I can. This next week is said to be a busy one. Today certainly has been!

I'm off to the Nafi for some scoff now cos I'm hungry, and need a drink! L8rs all :)

awesome modders like you are not allowed to get hurt

I hope this will be a great experience for you, and remember to keep the head cool and follow your instincts (and watch out for them road bombs)