DerelictStudios Forums

Could anyone help me with this.

2.5 worked fine when i tried it, installed 2.6 using the incremental patch and now the computer opponents in skirmish mode always surrender or something and the game ends after about 10 seconds.

Help would be appreciated as this mod rules

i have the same problem... i reinstalled cnczh three times. then i patched it to 1.4 and then i installed blitzkrieg II... in the last second of installing blitzkrieg there came an error... ==> the install_final.bmp is only read <== or something like this.

after some seconds i win the game...

are there some others ideas to delete this prob...

respectfully hellfurt

Edited by hellfurt

I had that problem in 2.5 for a time but it was fixed by reinstalling now with 2.6 i have it again i reinstalled 3 times cleaned my registry 3 times and still the problem occurs also have the problem with the kursk mission

then i can't simply play :( cause i only play blitz II in my own lan with some friends and then add ai (just rocks :D) any way off to 2.5 untill this is fixed :(

The only hope of AI is 3rd party made AI, why the hell against bots? It's no fun unless your against a human.

I can't think of anything less fun than playing a human. I don't play RTS games online. Not only because I can't, but I wouldn't if I could.

And I'm having the instant win thing too. I tried reinstalling TFD but that didn't help.

Oh well no blitz for until sometime in 2008. *shrug* -_-

Edited by Lars573

People are fun to play with, as long as there not bi***s who complian after a lose. I like coms for training purposes, once You can kill the hardest com you are able to almost win against a human :P jking

Lars, I will say it again, in bold, and caps, so you can read it.

NO POINT PLAYING SKIRMISH AS THERE IS NO AI YET.

Please, get that into your head?

I'm not playing moderator at all, I'm not enforcing any rules.

All I am doing is trying to get him to understand there's no point in skirmish without AI.

I got a complaint about blitz2 2.6

'We have detected a mismatch. This means you have been totaly boned, and will terminate in 5, 4 ,3....'

Im offended :lol:

aww damn! i loved the brutal fights back in the days of 2.5 :(

i cant get my ZH online to work which sucks....

Me neither. It says the CD-key is wrong. LOL! I paid 50 bucks (Euros, okay) to get the god-forsaken Deluxe Edition, and now this. Excellent work EA. :D

And yes, I'm posting in this thread to express that I'm always winning too. I just wanted to try out the new toys. :(

Are there any chance for a AI patch for v.2.6?

No. We will change too much in R2.7 and R2.8.

The only working AI can be expected for R3.0.

Wha..wha..wha...? Maybe I should've read the forums BEFORE wasting 3 hours to download this.

Hi guys

somehow it can be fun playing with aI. especially if you do not have enough time at a moment to go online. A fast match with AI is very welcome sometimes.

For me personally I have to go to work from 7 a.m. till 19 p.m. And after work I don't always want to play against people who are just talking to me and to set up the rules before. I sometimes have still some work to do when I come home after work and so I prefer to have a fast match against a AI where I know it will be a short fun and then I can continue my work. When I play with a human I don't know how hard he is and so I don't know how long it will take.

I hope I don't offend someone with this sentences but I would really appriciate it if there would be one AI working. That would be a nice thing for a small match.

Edit:

Sorry didn't read the other post where it is explained how to edit the ini files for the AI. I will also take a look at it. As a programmer I can perhaps help you a bit.

end of Edit

Edited by Xenome