DerelictStudios Forums
EvilViking

It's That Time Again

It's good to see some new pics, and those Iraqi Infantry look incredible! The plane and tank mine look great too. I'm glad you guys are still working on AAOW, and I can't wait to see 2.0. Keep up the great work! :D

Ive been waiting for about a little more than a year for 2.0, and i still havent lost interest. This is one of the best looking mods i have ever seen! Keep up the good work EvilViking!

:D

Keep up the good work guys! An Act Of War will be a real revolution in the stategie games, we're waiting for that!

I know that you want it to be perfect, but can't you at least make a v1.5 for people who can't wait as me? :D

When i'll know that AAOW is done it will be one of the best days of my life!

Good luck for you and make us happy soon!

ummm... just asking that when do you think the version 2.0 will come out, i'm playing 1.1 right now and can't find any updates so i'm just asking when the download page will open thanks :D

9 months 28 days 26 hours and 7 minutes untill we will receieve notification that 2.0 might come out

yeahhhh shutup. we're working.

9 months 28 days 26 hours and 7 minutes untill we will receieve notification that 2.0 might come out

yeahhhh shutup. we're working.

Take your time folks, I have been a member of other forums Silent Hunter IV for example and due to the rush job the game is totally screwed up. I would rather have this MOD perfect delivering what the screen shots offer....GOOD WORK GUYS :lol:

to be honest if the mods production has slowed so much that if continued at the current rate the entire mod including NK wouldnt be finnished in what say, 2, 3 years. Then they could atleast have the decency to dump everything they have on top of V1.1.

Yes? No? Still keeping blind hope based on the ocasional forum message from that one guy? Come on people.

Edited by Jackseno

We love you too, Jackseno. :P

It's really great to hear all of the support from our fans, I'm still getting 1-2 emails a week despite the lack of updates. We're working to get some news out to you guys.

may iI ask when is there going to be a update on the site. its been a year :o i had never checked the fourms lol i thought it was dead but then i thought NO it can't be!!! :angry: but cool i want the drones to clear buildings i think all air craft should but they damage the building. keep up te work and good luck for when the mod comes out to bad i can't test the versin right now :domo:

hey you guyz should check that iraqi resistence mod out if u lookn for something to quinch your thirst because i seen dis mod and that is what it reminded me of :P