DerelictStudios Forums
UserTheOne

2.5 Ai Patch And 2.6 Single Player

Ive been browsing the forums, and it seems that theres some sort of AI patch for 2.5 if there is could someone give me the link? I cant seem to find it anywhere.

Also on 2.6 what is the number of allied soviet and axis campaign missions for each. (i cant seem to finish any of them , soviet and axis might have a bug, dont know about allied yet)

What about for 2.5, isnt it archived somewhere?

edit:

PS i know its really irritating to talk about something like AI that does tend to be a pain, but itd be nice if you guys could let people download it so that new 2.5 users can play the awesome mod on skirmish

Also , I wont be upgrading to 2.6 since right now i feel its kind of not worth it, im just going to wait a version with AI.

Edited by UserTheOne

What about for 2.5, isnt it archived somewhere?

edit:

PS i know its really irritating to talk about something like AI that does tend to be a pain, but itd be nice if you guys could let people download it so that new 2.5 users can play the awesome mod on skirmish

Also , I wont be upgrading to 2.6 since right now i feel its kind of not worth it, im just going to wait a version with AI.

dude!!! .... its not worth it!?!?!?!?!? r u kiddin me!!!?

AI is jsut DUMB!... best games are online against other players!!!!!..... i cant believe i read this post !!!!!!! am shocked..... i just woke up.... and i think am going back to bed to recover from this!!!

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Hey Abba, some people have really bad internet connections.

Also, some people hate mismatch errors.

Hey Bigjohn, some people including myself... havent touched blitz since the MMs...so .. yeh

and bad intenet connections doesnt mean that u have to make urself stupid(er) by exposing urself to the AI and they shoudl upgrade as psi says!

Online is a big pain, no one is usually on, and you have to set up timings to actually get a game started, id rather stick to AI thats less of a hastle,

and yes i do agree, online beats AI anyday,

i just dont have the time.

And im not upgrading under those reasons, unless ofcourse there are significant changes, anyone have a changelog?

Lets weigh the outcomes shall we?

Not Upgrade wait for a version of the mod that works (hopefully itll be come through by next year...), Play using AI, and get to play the game in peace vs. Upgrade, screw around with mismatch errors and do nothing. <_<

Hmmmmm it seems i pick the former, but in all seriousness wheres the AI patch?

And no, AI doesnt make you stupid, its just fun

Edited by UserTheOne

Fine.

I upgraded. LoL

Edit:

My huntch was right,

1) Theres no one in the blitz II room, and 2) other than an allied and soviet mission theres not much of a difference, unfortunately it seems im going to downgrade unless someone can tell me of someplace that does have a lot of blitz 2 players (gamespy sure isnt it)

Edited by UserTheOne

Fine.

I upgraded. LoL

Edit:

My huntch was right,

1) Theres no one in the blitz II room, and 2) other than an allied and soviet mission theres not much of a difference, unfortunately it seems im going to downgrade unless someone can tell me of someplace that does have a lot of blitz 2 players (gamespy sure isnt it)

well... am glad u upgraded...

when 2.6 came out ... a shit load of people were playing ...and as a matter of fact... the blitz 2 tourny risk style was gonna start too... but when the MMs started... eveything is put on hold.... the big boys of blitz are working on fixing the MMs... hopefully they will... soon!

and as for finding lots of player... u need to get msn.... and add them to ur msn... mine is naderpanahi@hotmail.com

if u add me... i would be able to provide u with alot more msn contacts for blitz... u simply send em mesggs on msn and try and get a game... works fine !...... we even use TS for better game play... but right now... all of that is kinda dead.... cause of the MMs... i mean i love blitz... but with the MMs its jsut pointless... all that work for noting

so am waiting ... like the rest.. meanwhile... i play COH... and stump owned me today :D lol

Not everyone CAN GET A GOOD FUCKING CONNECTION So shut the hell up I hate it when people just say go play online its sooo much better well we KNOW THAT me myself i live in the freaking country i cant just hook one up and use it and not everyone likes to play online infact most people like playing offline.