DerelictStudios Forums
IconOfEvi

Tsunami Disaster Relief Money!

Disgusting. Simply disgraceful. Sharia Law is probably the most evil thing on Earth, it certainly encourages evil.

I vote we rename him to 'Mister News Feed'.

And you to Bannned 'Yena? <_<

It's things like this that make me laugh at people who claim that all societies are equally good... I mean you can talk all you want about Nazi Germany being horrible to those folks, but as soon as you mention untouchables in india or Islamofascism it's suddenly you who is the bigot. :rolleyes:

I can't take anyone who uses the word 'Islamofascism' seriously. I mean, Godiwn is more than just the name of the guy who mods these forums.

I can't take anyone who uses the word 'Islamofascism' seriously. I mean, Godiwn is more than just the name of the guy who mods these forums.

Maybe the army has ran my brain into the ground, but I totally fail to get what that line about me meant, even though my name was spelt wrong. :o <_< :lol:

I've heard the term used and explained before on BBC World Service and believe it is a legitimate academic term.

Oh btw, Aceh is not an island by itself.

Edited by Godwin

True.

But they're funding sharia squads now?

Can someone napalm the island?

Please?

yay people are being repressed by nutbags, lets burn them all :P

I really don't mind the title Mr. News Feed...its better than nothing anyways.

But I mean really, this is Islamofacism at its worst. OK so you don't take me seriously. Even the UN admitted they never thought the money would be used for something for this. I knew about the Sharia squads a time ago, but I never knew they were funded by donation money. Look at it.

How on earth someone can stick up for this...Im waiting for someone to come in and say it is their 'cultural choice'.

And yeh, Aceh is a northernmost area of Indonesia, right?

err who is going to stick up for sharia? I think you are deluded.

What I(and probably a lot of others) wont do is resort to knee-jerk reactions and stupid statements about retribution.

If you actually had some kind of insightful thoughts to offer with your news posts then it might make it worthwile, but you dont.

Edited by key0p

True.

Please?

yay people are being repressed by nutbags, lets burn them all :P

This man has the right idea. :P

I was not referring to you guys. I was referring to nutjobs who truly think all cultures are equal and that anything in Western civilization is equal (and is some eyes, worse) than say, things like Sharia. That its a cultural choice of some people to do Sharia, etc. Cultural relativism, in other words.

You referred to someone/s on this board who may come in and defend it did you not? Who exactly do you have in mind? I didnt feel like you were specifically targeting me, but since I replied, I thought I may as well give my opinion.

Edited by key0p

Maybe the army has ran my brain into the ground, but I totally fail to get what that line about me meant, even though my name was spelt wrong. :o <_< :lol:

The spelling was wrong, but I wasn't talking about you, I was referring to Godwin's Law actually. Saying it in a 'Da Nile is more than a river in Egypt' style.

How on earth someone can stick up for this...Im waiting for someone to come in and say it is their 'cultural choice'.

I say someone. Im not at all saying someone on this board. I at least hope you guys are all sane enough not to support sharia...well Nazi lover dude (Yotta?) might have, in his desperate attempt to hate Jews but...

True.

Please?

They had wiped out by tsunami for a reason. There might be more in the future.

Thats a big turnaround. My. He's not a Nazi - he Fascist. :rolleyes:

I just stopped myself from saying something real mean.

BTW, your latest hash of crazy news about crazy people in crazy places:

Top Wanted Killer Escapes Britian...In A Burqua

Yeah, go ask stability from (one of) the guys who're burning Iraq down (who's demanding the Golan Heights BTW)

Seems your buddy Baker of Baker-Hamilton Report fame is more bad than suspected.