DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kronas

-problems-

When ever I launch a solo skirmish match, it loads then 3 seconds later it saies that i am victorius. Also when i try to join a multiplayer game it saies that i can't! I have version 2.6.15 of the mod!

Single player - There is no AI inside the game that works, therefore you win every time in the whole ten second thing.

Multiplayer - The games you are trying to join sound like they are the ZH games, if you want to play BlitzII you usually have to set it up beforehand with other players using MSN Messenger or Xfire.

If you have MSNM, add me stumpster93720[at]gmail[dot]com if you'd like a game today.

Single player - There is no AI inside the game that works, therefore you win every time in the whole ten second thing.

Multiplayer - The games you are trying to join sound like they are the ZH games, if you want to play BlitzII you usually have to set it up beforehand with other players using MSN Messenger or Xfire.

If you have MSNM, add me stumpster93720[at]gmail[dot]com if you'd like a game today.

You're never on....

Mines = DaRaptor0@hotmail.com

You're never on....

Mines = DaRaptor0@hotmail.com

That's because I still have you blocked and didn't notice. :P

That's because I still have you blocked and didn't notice.  :P

lol, again? I never even talk to you, just asked to play a game...

Edited by Derelict_forum_noob