DerelictStudios Forums
Neo

The Ww2 Experiment

First Bob jumped in the Allies leading team and now Phoib just let him know he could join the staff team soon? The promotion's week for Bob! ;)

Btw your suggestion about supply lines vs amount of cash at start (we usually start with 30k) is very interesting and make sens!

Edited by Neo

I think this is very cool The allies will now have to debate amongst themselves where to attack and whose cause can be focused on :P

First Bob jumped in the Allies leading team and now Phoib just let him know he could join the staff team soon? The promotion's week for Bob!  ;)

Btw your suggestion about supply lines vs amount of cash at start (we usually start with 30k) is very interesting and make sens!

I think he's talking about you... a promotion ;) B)

And finally, Welcome on board Bob! ;)

Thanks Neo :D

Edited by BoB

:o Awesome, I'm honoured B) . What kind of role(s) could I add to though, that's what had me questioning it? Unfortunately I never got beyond a few basic INI changes as far as "physical" modding goes.

Also Abba worked hard to improve the rules, he's taking the Fatherlands interest very seriously

... Dont I get a promotion?? :D

No Abba... at best you could be saved from death penalty at Nuremberg trial...but i don't think you can escape from your destiny ;)

is there any chance of a spot for a British commander to take a cameo role please? ... and argue with Dr Shrinker over resources/strategy like Churchill and Roosevelt :lol:

I fired Monty. You're hired.

Just letting you know that should you guys need a replacement or whatever, let me know.

I may be a little on the rusty side, but I'm fairly certain I could still kick some ass.

Some suprise thats due in 2008. See my sig *cough*

Hmmmm it must be a print out of some secret enigma code!

"Zzzzzz"

Interesting, very interesting......

This is cool, but I have one question. Why does the map look so distorted? Is it just to make it easier to see what is going on.

Also, who is controlling the Italian forces? Are the germans commanding them?

Great Stump your timing is good, we're recruiting... we need fresh blood at the front line to stop the faschist! :ph34r:

To Kaiser: duno what problem you have with the map soldier...About Italian force they are now under German control but it would be cool having somebody else to control them ;)

Edited by Neo

The main problem with Italy is that we are stealing all her oil to drive our Russian campaign. Thus all their crappy tanks are sat about doing nothing. They look nice but can't really be expected to do anything fun for a while.

Maybe a commander forthe Afrika corps would be better. We haven't had any action down there, although again, its dubious if there is much point sending oil there when we will need it in Russia.

St. Petersburg was only the begining!

Great Stump your timing is good, we're recruiting... we need fresh blood at the front line to stop the faschist! :ph34r:

To Kaiser: duno what problem you have with the map soldier...About Italian force they are now under German control but it would be cool having somebody else to control them ;)

*cough cogh*

:P

As previously stated:

Tell me if/when/why blabla, I'd like to command the Italian forces eheh.

Even if only for a cameo.

Ahem. Mein fuhrer. Fur das Reich (4th reich, yeah i know its tiresome - the 5th will be even more of a bother). Well i am applying for generalship in the mighty armies of the wehrmacht, so i can crush russian dogs under the superior nazi propaganda machine. I swear fealty to abba zabba the fanatical german uknowwhat :)

I am DirtyHarry{TAT} currently under this old blitz account but in game - DH is the name :)

See you in battle :)

much love 2 neo - god and creator of all things ww2superduper :)

[edit=Phoib]Would you please be so kind not to use the Nazi greeting please? Warned 1 point, as it was trying to be in character, but just a bit too far.

And one more guest to the Nuremberg trial...if he survives till then... ;)

And Reginon, ask Abba if you want to join Italian troops....I'm not recruiting for the faschists!

Edited by Neo

Whats wong with the map? USA is closer to Britian then France is across the English Channel....

...doesnt worth all the useless space it would take to make atlantic ocean on scale er von firestorm

Jsut giving you a hard time, the maps does seem skewed though even if you minue USA, although it does get to the point alright.

Jsut giving you a hard time, the maps does seem skewed though even if you minue USA, although it does get to the point alright.

Do not question the Neo.

:P

Was it possible to resign from the Wehrmacht without having to talk to your gestapo's buddies? Bye bye Dirty Harry, the men in black should ring at your door soon...run Forest run! :ph34r:

It transpires that any loss of life or warcrimes commited by the Wehrmacht was due to the infamous criminal General Harry. Secret police are hunting the renegade who they claim masterminded numerous mechanical faliures and removed armour plating from the invincible tanks of the Wehrmacht, whilst simultaneously executing civilians and looting. Now that this war criminal is on the run and no longer damaging the glorious armies of the Reich, we are confident that the victories against the Reds will be even more deifinitive!