DerelictStudios Forums
Neo

The Ww2 Experiment

Actually there are reports of activity along the British lines in Africa... Reich divisions in the area dismiss it claiming "Zose crazy Tommies are prrrrobably havingk anothzer parade"

Do you have a flag?

Also, Lurtz and TyBo, my MSN is Olohans@hotmail.com. But i guess we will have to let you know. It's not fully my desicion alone. The British troops are already commanded by Bob, we are just waiting till he is done with exams.

The real question is, have you ever played vs Abba? :lol:

Also, Lurtz and TyBo, my MSN is Olohans@hotmail.com. But i guess we will have to let you know. It's not fully my desicion alone. The British troops are already commanded by Bob, we are just waiting till he is done with exams.
- Dr Shrinker

And a new conscript could join his comrades soon: the new Nukesforbrakefast with his new pc and a good internet connexion...maybe Lurz or Tybo could join the Germans....then we could have some match ups between rookies ;)

Also Stumpster is available but i guess he wants to play for zee Germans ???

The real question is, have you ever played vs Abba? :lol:

...under the right circumstances am sure anyone can beat a better player here!

thats why this ww2 experiment is coool... u 'can' create those circumstances!!!

:rolleyes:

:hb: neo :hb: = Communist Dog!!

Last night the 17th and 18th Panzer crossed the Dvina river at Vitebsk. They encountered unexpected resistance from the infantry and artillery batalions defending the area. The Wermacht lost 17 tanks and 7 are under repaired (see divisions details link on the first post).

Army Group Center has now 4 Panzer divisions with a total of 478 tanks and they are now at less than 400 km from Moscow. In the wide Moscow area (including cities near by) the Red Army has 626 AFV (mostly light units).

Army Group North has 423 panzers against 585 Soviets AFV including the powerful 26th Mechanised Corps (110 T-34, 23 KV-1, 43 Valentines+light tanks). Rumors were that Army Group North could attempt to move to Archangel area to stop the Lend lease aid....On the Soviet side there was a rumor that Leningrad (now St-Petersburg) could be under siege soon.... :ph34r:

Photo below showing German troops slowed down by november mud near Vitebsk.

Mud1.jpg

TECHNICALLY, only TyBo wanted to be on Britain. I want to play as Afrika Korps.

Thats fine. I'm just saying ALL members of the tourny have to agree.

So, not just my "OK", but Abba's, Korona's, and Neo's as well.

I could use a few War Pigs to command troops for me, so i'm all for it.

I'm not sure how eager "der Fuhrer" would be to relinquish control of his Panzer divisions. If you are guiding fate, you don't want to let someone else take control... Then again, loosing so many panzers to a load of farmers with pitch forks and cannons is probably a bit of a sorry way to demonstrate that you are Fate's messenger :P

IMHO it would be better hold the number of player small for this Experiment. Especially player which are willing to play till the end and don´t say after two round´s that they are out.

But if you decide to add more player´s you should establish an Supreme Commander which decide´s who fight´s where for both team´s.

And an outside arbiter could maybe also an good idea.

Regards,

ironduke57

Edited by ironduke57

In fact ironduke we already have these supreme commanders who décide who fights and where...The management of these "Guest" generals is not very complicated as long as they follow their orders of battle ;)

And if they quit they quit they would be replaced (or not) by another "guest" general :P

Generals can discuss strategy with their supreme commander but at the end the sup com get the last word!

Me and TyBo will fight to the very end. Him for his country, me for mine. It's very simple really.

As the Soviets giggle with glee at each new paint job, technicians in Germany are working hard to put into production a new type of hyper-deadly AFV. By taking the chassis of by now reletably obsolete light tanks, and combining it with the brand new hyper-advanced Pak40 anti tank cannon, we hope to be able to create a brand new type of anti-tank weapon. Prototypes are currently under construction, and we hope to put the new "Marder" series of SPGs into production some time next year.

Bah we don't mind about paint jobs on our tanks considering their short life span (new paint job on a Soviet tank can last for the next 3 months...wich is 3 times longer than the tank's life span) ^_^

Edited by Neo

...wich is 3 times longer than the tank's life span) ^_^

Thank´s to us. ;)

SCNR,

ironduke57

If you guys want, I can make a German, Allied and Soviet Forum for you...

Each one invisible to the other ;)

:lol: right on, but you what would be even cooler, if you would Stikky this topic. :D

For those of you who wish to join the Axis forces, you must realize that there will be very tough and rigorous training that you should complete and even then there are no promises that you will join the axis ranks!

Honestly, there will be few of you that will ever join!

Please, when applying for Axis, have no illusions and expectations. (There is nothing personal about this, its simply for the Fatherland's sake. We must keep a certain standard otherwise any chance of success will be jeopardized.)

....But the rewards are priceless....

woche.jpg

Prerequisites for joining the Axis:

- Must be mature – must be able to take constructive criticism!

- MUST have Team Speak! (my info is posted below) (NO TEAM SPEAK  NO PANZERS!)  Team Speak must function every time you participate in any activity with the Reich’s armed forces.

- MUST have MSN!

(abbazabba: Naderpanahi@hotmail.com)

(Korona Von Braun: nixon4presedent@hotmail.com)

- Must have Hamachi (You can also set up your own, as each Hamachi server has a limited capacity)

- Must Obey orders without question.

- Must Realize: that if you quit the Axis you can never return ever again! Unless the Fuhrer says otherwise.

- Must go through rigorous training. No promises that you will get through… you may even get kicked out the training early on if you suck really bad…. This is not a conscript army! We don't count scars to see who gets to be “leader”.

-Your contract can be terminated at any time depending on your performance on the battle field and behavior in general.

-last but not least: Generals will never take part in strategic planning. You will only carry out orders.

HAMACHI:

* .Must have Hamachi

Abba's Hamachi server:

1. Name: BlitzKrieg2 TOURNY (case sensitive)

2.ip: 5.77.50.234

3.pass: abba

Failure to meet any one of those prerequisites can threaten your well being and position in the Germans armed forces.

Edited by AbbaZabba

*Try's to remember what happened to his own TS and Hamachi profiles*

Man, I have to start from scratch!

now if I can only get some headphones that have a mic on them....

And there, all done!

Edited by Korona

-Your contract can be terminated at any time depending on your performance on the battle field and behavior in general.

-last but not least: Generals will never take part in strategic planning. You will only carry out orders.

Lol I like to see that the realism is such that there is only one undisputed voice leading the Wermacht.

All we need to do now is make that one voice crazy and drug-hazed :P :lol: