DerelictStudios Forums
Neo

The Ww2 Experiment

I would like to join a side , Preferably the "Allied" side, But I will play any other side if possible being "Soviet" Second Choice, then "Axis" last.

Edited by Cyanide

lol Allies and their under-powered tanks could never stop the wermacht's powerful Tigers! We will roll into D.C. and London like we Have done much of the Russian Heartland, and soon, The City of Moscow itself! We will parade your leaders through the streets like the bums they are! LONG LIVE THE FATHERLAND!

Actually, me and abba discovered the m 27 pershing is way overpowered, 2 shots killed a tiger!! It took the tiger 3 shots to take it down.

Edited by Derelict_forum_noob

Actually, me and abba discovered the m 27 pershing is way overpowered, 2 shots killed a tiger!! It took the tiger 3 shots to take it down.

the panther u russian dumbass... wenever tried the tiger vs pershing...w e should

also a shout out to neo

Dear neo... ever since the out break of war in june 1941.... understandably our relations have soared to new lows. But what happens on the battle field and the tourny... stays there.... this is war... and both of us can expect to get mad at each other... and everytime .. it could be worse than teh previous time lol.... but in the end we remain comrades in arms on the front lines of Blitzkrieg2 and you are my favorite Quebecish lol friend :D.

Dear comrade Raptor...if you want to write a book about your relationship with Abba it's up to you....but could you write your novel elsewhere cause this topic is exclusively for what is related to the ww2 experiment stuff. Thank you!

* The Supreme High Command Headquarter is watching you... :ph34r:

:lol:

Raptor cried that Abba was playing to tough, so Abba backed off, and then Raptor has the balls to claim victory. Thats all i got out of that post.

Hello my name is raptor and I beat Abbazabba at a game of Blitzkrieg.

Good for you. You are not the first, nor the last. I am pretty sure we all have one, wellm ost of us. I can still remember it too!

Anyways,

I will most likley have time later in the sumer for blitz matches, will this still be going on then? I move on the 10th of July, only a few weeks after my exams finish, so I wont start till im done moving.

Any positions available then?

yeh man,... he bitched and whinned and said he will quit and that i shoudl stop being a dick.....

so i back off give him my town....i had y34s and planes before he did and i kep tthem back too..... then limits me to one front... so am jsut messing around..... buildings kats and at guns to see how they perform.... great opportuinity for stuyding the rusky ....information is power... eh neo?

however, zee boys acted too late and got overwhlemed.... and can soemone tell me what the ISU152 is good for?? Besides Raptor lol

fucking paparazi...... if i was a law offical i would set harddcore limits on paparazi and tabloid maganizes....

and that is why i say no more mercy!

:domo:

Hey, anyone wanna do some quick games before the next round of destruction happens? I'm gettin bored over here, tho I did download the patches for the game...... :)

scratch that - moving and constructing basment to havea room going to take a long time.

Edited by Feuersturm

Hello???

So silent in here. All generals MIA/KIA?

Regards,

ironduke57

Edited by ironduke57

There was something of a coup-d'etat by the world Zionist conspiracy. They now control the world and have established a new world order.

octopus.JPG

This Breaking News UNS News: Special Edition

Disheartening and distressful times: (make sure to watch teh vid lol)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c25_1182955910

Fuhrer Abbas Down Fall:

German Officer: Unfortunately sir, we have grave news for you. This morning at 3 am Joseph Neo found a weak spot in you and was able to move against it much faster than we anticipated and damaged the bunker in 0315.

Fuhrer Abba: Not a problem … My weak spot will never be found…

German Officer: Em…. Well…. We regret to inform you that your Furhrership was banned this morning. You wont be able to lead the Wehrmacht.

Fuhrer Abba: Anyone who’s Wehrmacht account is not currently banned leave the room, now.

Fuhrer Abba: HOW THE FUCK COULD THIS OF HAPPENED?? WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED SOONER!!!? HOW DARE THEY EXPLOIT MY WEAK POINT!!!!!!!

I had over 2000 Blitz victories!!!! I even donate on fucking Pay Pal!!! Even checked up on the older version of blitz!!

What the fuck am I going to do now without my Furhrership!?!

German Officer: But sir what about getting WOW??

Fuhrer Abba: WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?

German Officer: But sir think of all the different dungeons and monsters!!!

Fuhrer Abba: FUCK THE FUCKIGN DUNGEONS!!! ……..IMAGINE THE NEWS! ……… “Furhrer Abba gives up on the WAR decides to play with WOW!!!!!!”

That would sound fucking great wouldn’t it! That would go down fucking well with the enemy! ……. I cant believe this shit am hearing!............... I have Blitz ….. but will have no reason or desire to play online anymore whatsoever! ………….. SHIT!!!!

I wont even be able maintain interest long enough to download 2.7!!!!

I’m left only with my shitty AI! I am truly Fucked NOW!

God DAMIIT!

I mean how much fun can you have with a fucking retarded AI! I bet WOW would be better than the AI!!!

Hell! I’m so desperate for a real WAR Blitz right now!

I may be forced to go out and buy a goddamn WOW!!

A young secretary of the Reich comforts another with lies: Don’t worry, he’s not that desperate!!

Fuhrer Abba: What about my DS account!?! I spent …. Months! Learning how to type on that fucking forum!

It’s all over now.

I want you to end my Wehrmacht account.

Joseph Neo has dealt me a lasting blow …. Now am left with jack shit.

There will be no Abbazabba left anymore…..

Edited by AbbaZabba

German Officer Feuersturm is avaialable next week! Thats when my internet at my new place will be hooked up and ready.

My Furher Abba! You cannot give up the war effort. This is the Communists we are talking about! The bloody commies! We cannot let the rule the world...don't abandon the German people! We will find those in charge of this 'coup' that banned your furhership and destroy them!

no-soviets.jpg

Edited by Feuersturm

bla

Wut?

You stop?

Never!!

I AM the FUHRER ! I AM GERMANY!! I AM PAX GERMANICA!!!!

the only way u can stop me from leading the NAZI war machine is to physcially come to toronto and kill me!

send me a prvt msg and i will give u my address! dotn want it to get crowded here!

SO..... NO --- I AM IN FULL CHARGE OF THE RIECH!!!!!

and there is another way too lol

this thing needs neos love and touch.... with out it .. it will die a miserable death... with it i shall die too ...this is certain

it seems the furhrer has been acting paranoid lately and making fusses out of shit..... so comrade neo is a bit tired of it.... the furhrer must/has changed his ways..... the furhere needs to work on the love and compassion and chillaxing...... and thats what his doin

muhahahahahahha

Down with Communist SWINE!!

LONG LIVE THE FATHER LAND!!!

and long live NEO

:hb: