DerelictStudios Forums
Neo

The Ww2 Experiment

Ah! That´s the reason why it is so silent here. You pissed Neo off. Again.

Bad abba. :domo:

Regards,

ironduke57 ;)

He's good o.O. I like the maps alot lol.(Is Neo the name he uses in C&C? because i met him in a game o.O)

Edited by Excale

Ah! That´s the reason why it is so silent here. You pissed Neo off. Again.

Bad abba. :domo:

Regards,

ironduke57 ;)

:( :hb: ;)

I've not seen Neo on MSN for ages, any idea if that's because he's consolidated his contacts, or is he OK?

His really up to something thats why his asking you about making movies also i saw a thread...i think neo wants this be a surprise so i won't talk about what he posted also the thread is gone now :ph34r:

Once i got my upgrades i'll join the tourney and fight for the motherland!!(i wish i don't land on the axis side :lol: )

Once i got my upgrades i'll join the tourney and fight for the motherland!!(i wish i don't land on the axis side :lol: )

Yes comrade, "for our soviet father land!".

Also, anybody know where abba is? He's non-responsive on MSN, and I haven't seen any posts by him lately? Is he sulking cause theres nobody to play blitz with?

Edited by Derelict_forum_noob

So. All had time to cool off now, is there chance that the experiment will go one?

Regards,

ironduke57

Never!!

I AM the FUHRER ! I AM GERMANY!! I AM PAX GERMANICA!!!!

the only way u can stop me from leading the NAZI war machine is to physcially come to toronto and kill me!

send me a prvt msg and i will give u my address! dotn want it to get crowded here!

SO..... NO --- I AM IN FULL CHARGE OF THE RIECH!!!!!

i have a very small something to say how can some guy with a black avatar be the nazi leader lol not to be racist or nothin but arent you all going for realism

and i have lots of ours playing as deustchland so can i be the new fuhrer?

How is his avatar deflecting from realism??? And I still find that racist, for all you know that could be a picture of himself, which is actually of far greater offence

and learn to use

tags...

edit: how are you not on moderated posting?!?

Edited by 0r30

So the Russian Leader has no interested in fighting, but what is with the other front lines? Just freeze the eastern front and go along on the other´s till Neo feel´s that he want to fight for the motherland again.

Regards,

ironduke57

BBC Breaking news: Intense negociations between Germany, USSR, Great Britain and USA have lead to a ceasefire.

According to these informations Germany would retreat troops from USSR but keep control of all Poland, Ukraine and half of France. German troops would withdraw from Belgium and Holland. Japan and USSR would be close to a treaty but it seems a little harder about the Japan-China- UK situation. Finally negociations for Africa are not over yet.

If these informations are true the world war could be over soon and Roosevelt would had succeeded in his attempt to keep USA away from this world conflict.

We have a first comment from a British politician in London: "Well, like her majesty said to our prime lately: Oh my god, the barbarians are knocking at our door, Winston move your big a.. hum...do something!"

From Britain we also have a short comment from De Gaulle :"Français, ne nous laissons pas enculer par les Boches!"

To all of you who followed this drama almost on a day to day basis despite all the horrors of the war, despite all the violence, despite all the hate and fear between nations, i want to thank you for your support.

You kept alive your hope for peace and it seems that you were right...we are very close to stop this bloodbath.

May peace prevail for the next 1000 years!

Edited by Neo

How is his avatar deflecting from realism??? And I still find that racist, for all you know that could be a picture of himself, which is actually of far greater offence

and learn to use tags...

edit: how are you not on moderated posting?!?

No that far from abba, abba is neither big and storng or black. Hes also not in the army. But he does get wasted alot and say stupid shit.

sorry guys, its a long time since i came back to browse this forum...

but i cant stand this...

Hello my name is raptor and I beat Abbazabba at a game of Blitzkrieg. To find out more about just what crying like a girl can get you, read on:

http://www.derelictstudios.net/users/koron...wraptorwins.txt

... I never said that. :lol:

Raptor... you are a joke.

Is leonlim007 is the new Abba's name? Abba, is that you? I tought you were KIA in one of your trip in the Middel east :unsure: