DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sasquatch

Hot Fuzz

I thought Shaun of the Dead was great, so I'm definitely looking forward to this.

Edited by Pranadevil

lmao, is it just me or does "Hot Fuzz" contain references to "Shaun of the Dead"? (I think most likely, considering its much of the same people)

I mean, in the Shaun trailer you see Simon try to hop a fence and fail miserably, but in the Hot Fuzz trailer, he's like Superman jumping over the fences..... :lol:

I'm SOOO going to see this one.

Gonna be there opening night. Been out for a while in the UK already, I'm so jealous :angry:

Edited by Mr.48

yeah. depending on what rating it gets, I'll be there opening night, hopefully. I'm hoping it gets a 14A.

I'll probrably be watching it with my four best friends, so that'll be cool.

Edited by Sasquatch

yeah. depending on what rating it gets, I'll be there opening night, hopefully. I'm hoping it gets a 14A.

Wait how old are you? I always hope movies have as strict a rating as possible, it tends to decrease the likelihood of annoying 14 year olds in the theater to ruin the movie.

And yes, I was 14 once, and I deeply regret any movies I ruined at the time for others. :unsure:

I never got round to watching it unfortunatly =[ it looks really good though so i'll just wait for it to come out on dvd.

Ah, you should all go see it. It's a great movie. And if any of you have, or still do live in a litlle backwater town, particularly in the UK then you will find it so much more funny. I saw it on a pirate dvd a coach driver had bought, and played it on the little tv on the roof.

Yeah, it was a good film. Not a laugh-a-minute but very good. Also lacking the quotes of an Anchorman type movie, but we aren't due a repeat of that level of genius for many years.

Wait how old are you? I always hope movies have as strict a rating as possible, it tends to decrease the likelihood of annoying 14 year olds in the theater to ruin the movie.

And yes, I was 14 once, and I deeply regret any movies I ruined at the time for others. :unsure:

Actually, I'm fifteen, and I don't ruin movies. it's very rare I actually laugh out loud in a theatre, or talk during the feature. this is apparently registered as 14A in alberta. hopefully the same in BC.

Actually, I'm fifteen, and I don't ruin movies. it's very rare I actually laugh out loud in a theatre, or talk during the feature. this is apparently registered as 14A in alberta. hopefully the same in BC.

Maybe they raise kids better in BC than in Ontario :lol:

Edited by Mr.48

i just watched the film, great film, though the cuts are a bit too fast.

"you deal with the store, i'll deal with the trolley boy"

"i feel like i should say something smart."

"you don't have so say anything at all."

-taking mikey out of the other action films

:lol:

awesome movie.

All of those details get me excited.

look, if you like violence, sarcasm and satire you'll like it. that's all there is to it. I don't wanna ruin it for you. however, I will say that I thought it was a bit slow and good but not great until about the last third of the film - then it became orgasmic.

Edited by Monkey

People, stop this mindless violence!

Sound Effects: Ch ch, BOOM!

I want to see that movie. It looks so awesome.

I also have to see,

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Unfortuanately, I'm not old enough.

awesome movie.

All of those details get me excited.

look, if you like violence, sarcasm and satire you'll like it. that's all there is to it. I don't wanna ruin it for you. however, I will say that I thought it was a bit slow and good but not great until about the last third of the film - then it became orgasmic.

I was just fucking with you. The original comment was good enough, but thanks. :P

Just saw it, fucking hillarious! So many hidden little jokes that me and my friends were pointing out to each other after the movie, will have to go for a second viewing :lol: