DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest zuegma

2 odd things

Guest zuegma

2 things odd wit the mod the ai can build the guard without the needed tech structure and a mapp don't work cynisism can some tell me why thx -_- :D :confused:

The AI build the guard tower because it can. We haven't modified the AI file to incoporate the changes and eventually we plan on overhauling the whole AI. Cynicism should work, it does for me -_- What problems do you have that it "doesn't work"?

Guest zuegma

well it come up with a warning box that says "Yuris revenge has encountered an internal error" and is says to update it but i have the u have to click ok to get rid of it but shuts down the game :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad:

Does it happen all the time?

Also to be more specific the AI can build the tower because we accidentally defined the tower as ordinary base defense, and so the AI scatters some throughout its base ...

Guest Guest

i'm fine about the gaurd tower but the map don't work cause of an error it happens every time i try to play it :confused: :confused: :eek:

Do you get the error when you try any other map? The map works fine for me. Maybe you have excess stuff left over from another mod.