DerelictStudios Forums
IconOfEvi

Why Hallo Thar Al-queda!

:lol:

I can see it now....

(bridge hieght 11' 8")

Driver "Fuck...." "You got to be shitting me, well Im not backing this thing up.."

city locals come out in the morning "What... the... fuck..." :lol:

my question is, do they not know who the driver is?? I'm pretty sure that's grounds for being fired right there. Kind of sad that the city hasn't even attempted to move it yet...

Well, if the Indians there are very poor like in Africa, the plane would likely being disassembled and the parts were taken away very fast like in Lord of War movie.

Wow that's funny.

And no, I do not believe they know who the driver is.

This calls for the "Stupidity Award".

Steps to taking a large aircraft to its destination:

Step 1: Secure the cargo

Step 2: Know the dimensions of your cargo and or any other special/important details

Step 3: Plan your route. Ensure you can make it there without problems. Also, plan detours in case of trouble.

Step 4: NEVER leave your busted ass shit laying in the middle of the road.

(Unless your in India or another foreign land - they love stuff that gets them out of what they were doing, nothing)

(Unless your in India or another foreign land - they love stuff that gets them out of what they were doing, nothing)

What?

Well they could just sell the plane and put the money into their town ... meh

I think this is just major lulz...I mean how frickin random is that, a plane in the road? Yeah they likely had motherfucking snakes on a motherfucking plane :P

What?

Well they could just sell the plane and put the money into their town ... meh

Who the hell would want a broken down old ass 737 in the middle of a fucking town. It would probably be cheaper to buy a new one.

You're forgetting, terror groups don't usually have that easy access to equipment like a 737...plus I think they'd like a beat up old one like this - makes them look 'retro'. :P

It doesn't have wings or engines... and has no easy way of being moved out. Yeah, I'm sure Osama is just DYING to get his hands on it. :rolleyes:

Then again, from what the locals are saying, if terrorists removed it from the area, they'd be happy just to see it gone.