DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Korona

We Made Brownies And I Think We Are Dead...

rofl... now that is really high. You can OD on anything if you take too much of it, thus the term "overdose". Though you'd probably have a heartattack from smoking too much weed before you ODed. Obviously he was not and was just really high and really freaked out.

I think you would pass out long before that... then again time does pass really really really really slowly, so I guess anything is possible :P

rofl... now that is really high. You can OD on anything if you take too much of it, thus the term "overdose". Though you'd probably have a heartattack from smoking too much weed before you ODed. Obviously he was not and was just really high and really freaked out.

You can't OD from pot, period.

Lets say it take you 10 minutes to smoke a joint and get stoned, to actually die from smoking pot you would have to smoke 40,000 joints in 40 minutes.

You can't OD from pot, period.

Lets say it take you 10 minutes to smoke a joint and get stoned, to actually die from smoking pot you would have to smoke 40,000 joints in 40 minutes.

Or smoke 1 in 10 minutes and have a severe allergy to it, since it is a drug and a plant. Hell, I know it wouldn't take a lot of Penicilin to put me anaphylactic shock.

Granted, that's not the case here, but still... We all could do with fewer pot-heads extolling their vast (*snortle*) knowledge of medicine on us.

Edited by Rattuskid

Which is basically what I said if you actually read it. Hell, you can OD from cheese if you can eat that fast. The only reasonable threat too much weed would pose is a heart attack or blacking out and killing yourself accidentally.

You can OD on fucking water. WATER. Also, if you OD on weed you become a hippy, which although is not death, can be considered a kind of undead status, much like a zombie.

Which is basically what I said if you actually read it. Hell, you can OD from cheese if you can eat that fast. The only reasonable threat too much weed would pose is a heart attack or blacking out and killing yourself accidentally.

You say heart attack like it's something small.

And Rattus gave me lulz.

You can OD on fucking water. WATER.

Not many people realize this, but water poisoning is very real and can be fatal. Dont screw around with the salt concentration in your bloodstream.

Is that his fucking first time or something? I mean.. I thought I was gonna die my first time :lol: .