DerelictStudios Forums
Neo

Guess These Planes

Whew, I was starting to worry I had lost my touch when I saw posts suggesting the plane was of Italian origin. And I think I'll be happy with simply being satisfied. ;)

Oh, cheers for BoB too, whom guessed the same as I.

Your right, Bob can select his prize too..same with Korona and Logan but Abba told me he doesnt have enough weed for everybody... Doc changed his mind and could keep his WOW cd....Korona decided to visit his own Science center and close doors to the public because he doesnt want communist spy to steal the German science...and Phoib said he could be too busy with some "internals affairs" with his girlfriend in Moscow....Oh and also the visit in Irak would be without killa cause he is not really interested to open a travel agency over there....

And finally Yamato added a condition to reveal where his secret island is located: to sign in his ww2 tourney (you know his tourney with the strategy and all the numbers but without any game played?).

Congrats to all winers anyway!

:D

Edited by Neo

I think you will find that I have Allied and Soviet tech in my secret lab too...

"internals affairs" with his girlfriend

:lol: :lol: :lol: great turn of phrase.

And as a non-guesser #10 is fine :P B)

Edited by BoB

Wow, despite this thread being old, and the original picture being edited to actually include the names of the planes, you still managed to get it wrong.

Either he's retarded or he just posts compulsivly... Which is it though... ugh such a descision.