DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hawk10314

Myspace Eats Your Brain!

Myspace downtime causes people to break down

:lol:

"Without an 'About Me' section, I've lost all sense of self," said Imbrescia, 17, who depends on the site to convey his innermost thoughts to millions of extended-network friends. "Do I want kids? How tall am I? What's my body type? These are questions I can't answer anymore. I'd pray to a god for help, but I've lost my religion field."
Edited by hawk10314

Good, hopefully most of these people who define themselves by their myspace account will commit suicide thanks to this, make the world a better place.

small detail :

Editor's note: This may look like a real news story, but it isn't. It is from The Onion, a humor publication that calls itself "America's finest news source." CNN may beg to differ, but we do enjoy a good laugh and hope you will enjoy a weekly selection of their satire.

small detail :

Editor's note: This may look like a real news story, but it isn't. It is from The Onion, a humor publication that calls itself "America's finest news source." CNN may beg to differ, but we do enjoy a good laugh and hope you will enjoy a weekly selection of their satire.

Yeah I know. I just didn't want to insult the intelligence of the people here assuming people know how to read headers. :P

small detail :

Yeah I know. I just didn't want to insult the intelligence of the people here assuming people know how to read headers. :P

Sad thing is...that there is no difference between the fiction and reality here...

Yeah I know.  I just didn't want to insult the intelligence of the people here assuming people know how to read headers.  :P

Myspace has an emergency-response team?  :blink:

Why the fuck...

You were saying?

Edited by Monkey

My best friend in Senior year had a myspace, and it wasn't too craptacular... and the shelter I used to work at had one maintained by the ditsyiest girl there.

Didn't Myspace have a real day or two of downtime a while back? I remember it was quite a massive issue for a lot of people all over the internet.

Yeah I know.  I just didn't want to insult the intelligence of the people here assuming people know how to read headers.  :P

Myspace has an emergency-response team?  :blink:

Why the fuck...

You were saying?

You never know, with such a massive site, so much data, there might be an 'emergency' team of sysops...

I had a myspace. I made about three years ago, than used it for about two days, then I forgot about it, as I found it was pointless and annoying. About a month ago, one of my friends told me he had come across it, and had laughed his ass off. I was a rather different person back then, so I've since deleted it.

don't have a myspace, got facebook though, but that's totally different

edit because my original post wasn't hateful enough: myspace is for emo kids, fags, and people with no real friends. Bye.

Edited by Accele

Nah, Myspace is for dumbass girls, old ass celebrities who want to be 'hip' and frat dipshits. All the emos, fags and posers are still on livejournal... like me! :)

so your saying none of you have myspace?

Who cares if some of us have our own website with our own name in the url plus making something similar like MySpace? :huh:

What? There you go. What's the difference in myspace, with your own pictures, url and name, but you all mostly have a webpage with the same thing. Your all just hypocrites. If I can say.

I'm not on myspace.

However, due to some close friends, I am on facebook...

DS has an emergency response team. Usually goes about in the driver's seat of the Banmobile.

4th post down on the ever vitriloic and humerous emerald bile suddenly seems topical:

http://emeraldbile.blogspot.com/

Thursday, May 17, 2007

The best thing in the world

Facebook is the very, very best thing in the whole world. All that poking people and shit. Fuck it's great! You can gawp at pictures of your friends and their friends, and you can earwig into their strange one-sided conversations on a wall, and find out the spice on everyone. And then there are these alerts: "Katie has altered her relationship status to single" and there is a little picture of a heart all shattered the way hearts are, when some cunt man has shown his true colours and been a lying, cowardly shite, or :"Kevin has joined the philharmonic orchestra network". I did not think I would say it, but I am just overjoyed with the facebook. My Space can go up my space, it is a complicated, interfacing bag of shite. But Face Book, that is the business. Like a stamp album of human beings. That is all.

Noreen

Its sad I can see a similar news report going off if DS were to go down for a few days.

IconOfEvi- " I just didn't know what to do with myself, I had all these important news stories to share but no one to read them. I tried walking around on the street telling people the news but they just looked at me weird when I cited cnn and the bbc.com"

ironduke57- " I had the best tank ever, NO ONE WOULD HAVE GUIESSED IT. But now that DS is down no one can guess it"

Edited by Captain Miller