DerelictStudios Forums
Count von Phoib

So, What Car Do You Want To Own?

The banmobile has banhammer holders instead of cupholders. And it gets 56 miles to the gallon of drama. Drama's cheaper than gas.

lol no its not, the queens of drama demand a hideous price for their services!

68_Mustang_Front_Left.jpg

yes

If it has to be a production car I would say the

If it can be a one off model or concept I would say the 2006 Lambo Miura concept:

miura.jpg

Or the Maybach Exelero (aka the batmobile reborn)

maybach.jpg

May as well take the real batmobile - although I don't know if jet engines are road-legal...:P

I don't really keep up with the latest in cars, and while those already posted in this thread are quite sexy, I think one of these would be awesome (without the turret, armor, etc.):

foto17.jpg

It would be just as head turning as any of the sleek things already posted in this thread, but it would also be a potentially useful vehicle and you wouldn't have to worry about bad roads and other drivers ruining your shit. Strip the armor, firing ports, reenforced glass, etc, and this is what an 'SUV' should ideally be.

Edited by dave1001

Aston Martin DB9 Coupe would be very nice

aston-martin-db9.jpg

As would a Nissan R34 Skyline GTR VSpec

gtrr34.jpg

However the car I actually hope to save up and get one day, the Westfield XTR2

westfield-xtr-front.jpg

@ Opals25 your going to need a VERY deep pocket if you even wanted any of those. Your going to need to be a million or billionair to afford all them.

Technically speaking, just in terms of top speed the current top dog is the Hennessey Viper Venom 1000, which can reach 255 mph beating the Veyron's top speed by2 mph, and it costs less than a quarter million dollars. Although to be honest the Callaway Sledgehammer was clocked at 254mph way back in 1988.

@ Opals25 your going to need a VERY deep pocket if you even wanted any of those. Your going to need to be a million or billionair to afford all them.

Fucking 'duh. It's a "Post what you wish you had topic" I know I never will own them, god damn it, I can wish.

Ferrari 250 GTL - scroll down a bit, and yeah it's in Dutch it's about time you learned the lingo anyway

I've always been in love with this car, ever since I saw it in real life on a Ferrari meeting @ Spa-Francorchamps (best circuit in the world btw).

In silver or black, please.

That or the Ferrari 412, that's one classy car.

Both are 12 cylindered, meaning they sound fantastic.

edit: And talking drivers fun , I totally agree with Opals 4 cars: Zonta, Exige, Veyron and Atom - best driving fun ever (or so say the guys who actually drove them: top gear)

Edited by k4l4sh

3372b2f50blackboerse9.jpg

Had one of these as a matchbox toy when I was a kid, I loved it and I'd love to have a real one. Black, red leather interior, convertible.