DerelictStudios Forums
killakanz

Who The Hell Are You?

Which is even more highly ironic since I heartily dislike Rand :)

For me, ya'll are friends that I can't see really, but I still hear. Friends are friends ya.

Since i more or less no longer exist here, i might as well throw you a bone finally. i am not black, or a woman. just a man. sorry if this disappoints some of you, such is the legacy of my inanity. fuck yes myspace-quality photosssss.

uwantpraygaem.jpg

He left it too long. We don't give a shit anymore.

Yeah. Damn you blck. All this tease and wonder and now I'm even more disapointed than when I saw showgirls.

Out not with a bang, but a whimper....

Tis the fate of most.

I was gonna say Son, I Am Disappoint, but killa already did.

Myspac.

Seriously folks, have we not figured out autotimers yet? The least you can do is flip it so we don't get mirror images :P

Hi guys, not sure if you remember me...I certainly remember some of you particularly killakanz....I use to lead the Call To Arms mod years and years ago...I haven't done any game modding since leaving Call To Arms. I still work in the Oil & Gas industry, writing software for Offshore. I also write applications for Android mobile devices in my spare time and have started playing around with Open GL ES and whilst I use to be pretty competent with Gmax, I'm now starting over with Blender. I've just released my first OpenGL ES application for Android which creates an artificial horizon, as you would find in aircraft. When you move the phone around, the display shows the pitch, roll and compass heading.

Anyway, I found this site again today and was also looking at killa's site, very impressive, good work all. I haven''t played many games for years either, but I have recently started playing starcraft II.

All the best for xmas, best Regards,

Sy

Edited by ~Sy~

Sy? Wow man it's been so long. Last I heard of you, you were going for a stint offshore some 7 years ago and I never heard from you since. I thought you got swept out to sea or something.

Nice to see you're still around!

Sy? Wow man it's been so long. Last I heard of you, you were going for a stint offshore some 7 years ago and I never heard from you since. I thought you got swept out to sea or something.

Nice to see you're still around!

Hi Killa,

I've got something you might be interested in after watching your Judo video...actually a couple of projects you might like. I created the web-site http://www.eska.co.uk and support it, one of the things I've been talking to the owners about is the idea of creating training DVD's, which before I say your animation, I was thinking live animation, but your models would be so much nicer and appeal to the youngsters. The other idea I'd prefer to talk to you about in private.

Regards,

Sy

Hi Killa,

I've got something you might be interested in after watching your Judo video...actually a couple of projects you might like. I created the web-site http://www.eska.co.uk and support it, one of the things I've been talking to the owners about is the idea of creating training DVD's, which before I say your animation, I was thinking live animation, but your models would be so much nicer and appeal to the youngsters. The other idea I'd prefer to talk to you about in private.

Regards,

Sy

Check your PMs...

Hi Killa,

Regards,

Sy

Check your PMs...

You too!!!

:)