DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AbbaZabba

Guess These Tanks

Another "guess that tank" topic...

The 1st person to guess the name of this tank correctly will win a surprise gift.

edit:

ps

the gift aint no joke!

Edited by Korona

You almost got it Joker...but take a look to the haircut carefully and check the boots... i would say it is an "Abbakampfwagen Ausf.B" used mainly during ww2 to supply weed to the frontline troops. This model was used by many countries until this year. I think they have one in Toronto and it still working. Oh and the animal below is a donkey!

i would say it is an "Abbakampfwagen Ausf.B" used mainly during ww2 to supply weed to the frontline troops.

military grade shit haha

B-34 Model 1948

Close, the smaller one in the back is a B 23 light variant. The AP version!

B-44,B-55 or is it a B-34/85?

Dudes, it's obviously a Panzer VIII "Bear" Ausf B (to be precise)

Don't let the Russian Oldies on the tank scare you, they obviously captured the panzertank and start to learn how to ride them. It's clearly a German tank...

Cookie? Prize?

Don't let the Russian Oldies on the tank scare you, they obviously captured the panzertank and start to learn how to ride them. It's clearly a German tank...

Cookie? Prize?

I have no idea what the heck are you talking about,those are designed by soviet engineers and i saw a couple of them on the outskirts of moscow back at 1959 complete with 20mm auto cannons for anti-air use :rolleyes:

@killakanz

I guest those are american or german AAP but can't tell what model is it or i might be wrong :P

Cookie? Prize?

I have no idea what the heck are you talking about,those are designed by soviet engineers and i saw a couple of them on the outskirts of moscow back at 1959 complete with 20mm auto cannons for anti-air use :rolleyes:

@killakanz

I guest those are american or german AAP but can't tell what model is it or i might be wrong :P

Stay of the Vodka mein kamerade