DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AbbaZabba

Guess These Tanks

@steunwiel

Sorry we run out of vodka a month ago(and now amp is happy cause am i want more of it) i only have some fried headcrabs and mountain dews here inside my T34 so stop feeding me with your nazi propaganda :P

@JokersAce

That is a very important imformation you got there let me see if i can stop him from getting back to germany :rolleyes:

the 1st person to guess the name that tank that am riding will get a cool treat from the ww2 museum in paris!! i have been there 2wice already its greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

also at rap

if ur silly gay ass was in the desert for 7 days with no shower for 3 -4 days u'd look like a douchebag too

Go look at Killa's post, then go down 1. Why the hell are you guys letting a google bot run around?

Because Phoib implemented it. Apparently not enough of you guys are clicking the ads.

Go look at Killa's post, then go down 1. Why the hell are you guys letting a google bot run around?

Because Phoib implemented it. Apparently not enough of you guys are clicking the ads.

Ads? I can't see any. Perhaps firefox2 is blocking them for me (It better do something useful takes 2 days to load up <_< ) And what do those Google bots do anyway?

after along discussion with my fellow generals we decided that tehre are no winners.....................

to be honest... doc knew the answer and got greedy.

no cookie for u!

How is a donkey a panzer 2? The image says its a panzer IV anyway...

So yer saying it shoulda been a french tank? he haw he haw

the donkey can be a pz4 just cause i say so and because its a joke and becuase its fun... but whoever would have guesed it right 1st woudl have gotten a lil cookie from the ww2 museum in paris...

the original deisgn of this particular tank was a pz4.... but in consultation with doc it got downgraded to pz2 .... and doc got greedy when he read about the prize from the museum.... greedy people dont get cookies... but he will stil get somethign anywys cause i want to get him something