DerelictStudios Forums
Alex07

Red Alert Revolution, New Cnc3 Mod

Something new right from the front, Soldier!

On our website you can read and see something new.

The current news update explains something to the new Tesla Reactor, the standard soviet battle tank and the changed concept of resources.

All your models and textures are looking awesome so far. Although I would have the Tesla stuff be a shade of silver instead of the sort of creamy color it is now. (That is, the actual electricity discharge surface.)

Edited by Mighty BOB!

All your models and textures are looking awesome so far. Although I would have the Tesla stuff be a shade of silver instead of the sort of creamy color it is now. (That is, the actual electricity discharge surface.)

This happens due to the used GDI shader which is pretty good for every wall, concrete elements and such... but for steel surfaces not really.

Look at this picture below, there the night does a lot to change the whole appearance... the texture is not changed.

Tesla reactor with some additonal effects

Quite the bitch, especially as you can only use one shader :(

You could use a Scrin Shader, although it would in turn make the whole structure shiny and... meh.

I'm a fine teacher. However I have no respect for some know-it-all dope with a failed mod who hasn't even been here in 3 year that comes around as an authority on C&C3 modding when he can't even figure out how to apply bloody shaders.

Edited by BlckWyerve

Whoa!!! Geez, think someone needs to relax a little hey?

Just calm down, I didn't run over your dog, I didn't sleep with your girlfriend, I just made a comment about shaders. It is not that big of a deal really.

SETTLE.

Edited by henford

Cool.

Next time please post a link as well again, saves me from going to the top :P [/lazybastard]

Use our sig :P