DerelictStudios Forums
dave1001

American Football

Yea, I'm surprised the old hag is still hanging in there; throwing some beauties.

The Pats are really freakin scaring me...especially being a Colts fan, I know we are going to see them twice, once probably being for the AFC championship. Brady=>Moss un-freakin'-stoppable.

Chelsea are gonna piss it in this year!

Oh wait a minute, were talkin about "football". Nevermind.

Oh wait a minute, you're a cockbag. Go back to failing at DX9 Shaders.

Edited by BlckWyerve

google it

The Pats are really freakin scaring me...especially being a Colts fan, I know we are going to see them twice, once probably being for the AFC championship. Brady=>Moss un-freakin'-stoppable.

yeah no shit, they're invincible right now. The Colts are the only team on their schedule that I can see maybe beating them. Of course they do play the Bengals (who really aren't that good) next Monday night, and there is always a chance the Bengals offense will just go off for like 40-50 points. And, since the Patriots score 38 points every week, that would be enough.

I cant belive the Vikings stopped the game for the Eulogy from Marino. At least wait til halftime ffs, or were they trying to kill the crowd into chearing for the opposition?!

I cant belive the Vikings stopped the game for the Eulogy from Marino. At least wait til halftime ffs, or were they trying to kill the crowd into chearing for the opposition?!

there's a reason they call it lambeau west. :\

Dear Adrian Peterson,

I would be happy to bear your children if it were possible.

Love,

Monkey

Dear Adrian Peterson,

I would be happy to bear your children if it were possible.

Love,

Monkey

Hahaha I was just about to post asking if my man-love was widely acceptable enough to be shouted from the rooftops yet.

On another note, AP's 49 points have given me a chance this week in my Fantasy team... Gates got 1 recetpion for 2 points, and my WR corps all had stinkers (Boldin, Stallworth and Roddy White). I'm 11 points behind but i've got Willie Parker to play tonight and my opponent's all spent.

Stumpster... I had money on the Pats too. The Pats -5.5 :( :( :rolleyes:

I think a lot of teams will learn from the Colts D about ideas to try and slow down the Pats which should be interesting to see.

Would anyone be interested in watching me burn a Dallas Cowboy's shirt, say on YouTube? I was rummaging through my drawers this morning and found one.

Would anyone be interested in watching me burn a Dallas Cowboy's shirt, say on YouTube? I was rummaging through my drawers this morning and found one.

DO IT

Their coaching staff got adbucted in the offseason, hence a lot up instability and time needed to adjust, hence poor start. Now they're settling into it and doing pretty well, BARRING the fact that having Rivers at QB is like playing Russian Roulette with a double barrelled shotgun.

So, not a bizarre weekend in the NFL at all. Barring:

- Giants winning

- Browns v. Ravens wierd crossbar bouncing

- Cowboys having issues snapping (into the helmet, damned funny)

- Chargers committing suicide

- Colts almost losing to the Chiefs

The only way this week could've gotten any more out of the ordinary would have been if the Dolphins actually won a game.