DerelictStudios Forums
hawk10314

Farewell Flip-phone, Hello Iphone

Now that the cost is 400$ this thing was well worth the buy. The interface is so easy to use and the amount of things I can do are endless. Its the simple things that make the biggest differences. I recommend each one of you get one when you have the chance and would like a mini computer in your pocket.

Do you have a shrine to Steve Jobs in your house by any chance?

This is why people here object to macs, people who use macs turn into raving Apple fanboys who can't stop themselves from buying anything which has an 'i' in front of its name.

FUCK THAT.

Quoted again for truth.

My LG Chocolate works fine....but then again I dont need to be able to do too much with my phone. Store my numbers and be able to tlak on it is all i need...or want.

Now that the cost is 400$ this thing was well worth the buy. The interface is so easy to use and the amount of things I can do are endless. Its the simple things that make the biggest differences. I recommend each one of you get one when you have the chance and would like a mini computer in your pocket.

My year old Sony Ericsson K800i can do more. And it costed €40 + €25 a month for a good subscription.

Really, you are letting yourself be Apefucked by getting an Iphone.

But, your money... :rolleyes:

O, and on your iPhone, you cant use the most awesome ringtone ever :P

the edge network is fast IMO not slow at all, for a cell network. Not to mention that I live right near NYC so Im always getting a strong conection. Search apptapp in google to see that you can customize the UI and anything really. and the reason I post all this mac crap is to really spark life into this forum by pissing people off lmao.

I believe you're practicing an effort in futility Hawk. :P

This topic is now about hot ladies.

10Cain.jpg

Edited by Opals25

and the reason I post all this mac crap is to really spark life into this forum by pissing people off lmao.

And you like sucking Steve Job's cock.