DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Neo

New Map Needs A Name

NEW MAP NEEDS A NAME  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What would be the best name for this map?

• Europe 1940
    • WW2 Begins
    • Conquer or die
    • Dam Soviets
    • When their world falls apart
    • This world is mine
    • WW2 Europe and Africa
    • The world vs Abba
    • Others

Here's an "aerial photo" from this 4 players map. This map is a mixt of challenge and regular maps. It has the same size of the popular "Europe Shrinker " map. Speaking of Doc, i've included on the map some of his nice little cities. Also, every side have his specific particularities.

France/USA: Start in France with tanks like the Somua, Renault 35 (new Korona unit) and old units like the FT-17 and Char 2c.

Also, they have units in North Africa (Morocco and Algeria) and in Poland (squeezed bewteen the faschists and the communists) . In France they have their Maginot line to protect against their bad neighbors... In Africa they are facing Italians under Axis player control.

Axis: Start in Germany with panzer II, III, IV and 38(t). Germany had invaded Czechoslovakia and are close to take control of Hungary and Romania. The first player to garrison the flashing building of Romania or Hungary get control of their armies. The oil fields from Hungary and Romania are very important for German economy (yes oil derricks can be captured). The axis player own the Italian army and control Tunisia and Libya. Italian troops in Africa have the frenchs troops on their west side and the British player on the east side.

British: Start in Egypt with light tanks and some Churchills (new killakanz unit). They have access to Irak and Iran's oil field. Their strategic location make it easy to conquer all Africa against Italians and French troops. On the first stage of the war problem could come from the East (USSR) or if Germany decide to send his Afrika Korps down south!

Soviets: Start in Moscow. At start they have the biggest army of the world. Tons of T-26 and Bt-7 can make damage if Staline decide to invade his neighbors. But the Soviets had some communication problems during the early years. The chain of command had some problems and communication between division wasn't easy...thats why during the first 10 minutes of the game soviets don't have access to their radar. Also, they cannot build the T-70 at start, this light tank will be available when the T-34 will. This leave the Soviets without tank production until they start their T-34 mass production. The Caucasus oil fields (Maikop, Grozny, Baku) is a very important ressource for the soviets. Having this area massively bombed could hurt their economy.

This map could be available for 2.7 with all the new Korona's tech tree!

EUROPE.JPG

Edited by Neo

... and one vote for "Europe under fire"... but wait...why your word "Fire" begin with a capital letter? Don't tell me it means Firestorm? :o Omg i can't imagine an Europe under Firestorm (or Feuerstorm or whatever).... This is not an end of the world map! :P

Edited by Neo

The World vs Nem

I still can't believe he beat you. You have no idea what a monster you've created by loosing to him.

All those names are dumb, it's damn and not "dam" BTW.

I'd call it Skittles, "Fight the Rainbow"

lol NOT

Derelict Noob alias Raptor thanks to notice every little english mistake i could make in every post, i really appreciate it. Now could you tell me if there's a mistake in the following sentence: Fuck you noob and get lost you asshole!!

Abba loosing to Nem. Abba...my god. What has happened? The all mighty Blitzer has.....failed us.

WHY!!!!

No From Norway, Romania had a small army (few tanks +infantry) but they can join the war on your side if you capture one of the Romania "flashing" building. Same thing with Hungary. But chances are these 2 countries will join the Axis forces because the German player is very close and should normally garrison the Hungary and Romania buildings first!

Edited by Neo

this is horribly cliched and all but "The world at war?" or maybe "Hitler's sandbox"?

Neither are good (in my opinion) but if I get enough ideas flying around eventually one will hit the target.

Horrible Textures And No Detail

>_>

Why dont you crawl back into your lil off topic hole and die. Neo maps have never been about Texture or Detail. They are about game play, of which he is a master. So take your negativity and shove it up your ass. I swear, you never have anything positive to say, ever. Yer just a souless fukk who takes every oportunity to be an ass because its so easy over the net, so go fukk yourself.

:hb:

Doc

i have a question on making a map.... where do u select the starting points???oh yea i voted for europe 1940

Edited by Thriller