DerelictStudios Forums
henford

Cnc Fallout - A Total Conversion Mod For Command And Conquer 3

falloutsignature.jpg

What would happen, if in 1988, Soviet Leader Mikhail Gorbachev was assassinated?

CNC Fallout is a total conversion mod for Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars that postulates this very question.

Upon completion, CNC Fallout will replace all elements in C&C3, introducing three unique factions: NATO (comprising of the US and Western European States), The Soviet Union and Australia.

Fallout's features will include:

- Ultra fast-paced "pick-up and play" gameplay

- 61 new units taken straight from the news headlines - Command M1 Abrams Tanks, Paladin Artillery, Humvees, Russian T-90 Tanks, S1 Pantsyr Anti-Air Systems and more!

- Experiment with and utilise new and exotic weapons technology, including Metal-Storm Guns, Seismic and Antimatter Weapons and Plasma Technology.

- Real life locales - Fight in New York City, Washington DC, London, Paris, Moscow, Sydney and more!

- Breathtaking superweapons - Obliterate your enemies with a range of massively powerful superweapons, including Antimatter Cannons, Nuclear Weapons, Cluster Missiles, Plasma Pulse Cannons, Daisy-Cutter Bombs and more!

- Intense orchestral soundtrack

Head on over to the official Fallout website (www.henford.net/fallout) to check out the latest ingame screenshots, get the lowdown on the three factions, and read the chilling chain of events that lead up to the scenario posed in CNC Fallout.

I look forward to keeping you updated as I progress with this mod!

Henford

CNC Fallout Mod Leader

Edited by henford

Leave us alone ;)

We have a HUGE country, shame about the army though :P.

But hey, The SAS here are awesome, get to train in harsh desert and freezing mountains.

This looks AWESOME already, can't wait.

Like old times :D

Deja-vu anyone?

Hehe, even the orginal fallout logo. Sure reminds me of the early days :lol:

It's been a longgg time, im pleasantly suprised to see a lot of people are still here, especially Phoib + Killakanz :lol:

We have a HUGE country, shame about the army though :P.

Now you just need to find some people to fill that country. Seriously, is the Australia thing a joke? (no offense to Australia which I love, but a faction on par with the Soviets and NATO? C'mon)

Haha, Pretty funny really, but when you see this place you can imagine it happening (sorta).

But yeah, thing is, if events like that did happen, there would probably be a mass-migration to safer more welcoming countries like Australia anyway, especially the English speaking population. In my area I'd say at least 25% of the people are British migrants (myself included). People to fill the country? you come from the biggest land mass in the world, I'd say we're both alright this way :P. But yeah, that's why it's so damn easy to get in here, all you need are qualifications.

Haha, Pretty funny really, but when you see this place you can imagine it happening (sorta).

But yeah, thing is, if events like that did happen, there would probably be a mass-migration to safer more welcoming countries like Australia anyway, especially the English speaking population.

Why would people immigrate to a country that has just been the victim of a huge invasion, is a few hundred km's away from its enemies and thousands of km's from any allies?

People to fill the country? you come from the biggest land mass in the world, I'd say we're both alright this way

Yes but were not claiming to have the potential to be a military power to rival NATO and the USSR in the foreseeable future.

Nobody said they would have migrated after the war, Although with the state of affairs in the nothern hemisphere, and the rich resources in Australia, it might be a consideration for many hoping to flee the standoff in the north. Who says it had to be 100% realistic anyway? with a massive migration it could be possible, welcoming refugee's, NATO troops and their families etc. As for the forseeable future, in the story, Australia pumps huge amounts of money into the military just after the war. And the only nearby places for enemies would be Papa New Guinea (a few thousand k's and the torres straight islands, which could not support a large military force), on the distance from any allies thing, you are right there, but im sure the allies would put a lot of interest into helping migrating civilians get away from the danger zones, and with them probably establish a military on the Australiasian continent because it is perfect to strike from (at least with long-range ballistics and aircraft, America regularly sends aircraft carriers here -- 24 January, 2006 - USS Ronald Reagan, 20 July 2007 - USS Kitty Hawk -- them things were huge!), so it is remotely possible ^_^ . Either way, this mod is gonna be fun to play :P It's definatly gonna be different and more fun then the typical US/China setup :D

Edited by nexx_

Ouch. Come on guys, bit harsh.

These things take time, and we all have lives outside of modding ;)

No-one here has a complete mod yet (excluding blitzkrieg I), better to have constructive crits? :)

Edited by nexx_

Hehe. Incase anyone was wondering I wasn't being sarcastic, neither was any upset intended. But positive comments people! ^_^

Command M1 Abrams Tanks,

Oh yippee

I smell sarcasm here. ;) Why? There was at least one command M1 Prototype. I posted a pic of it in the "Guess this Tank" thread not so long ago.

Regards,

ironduke57

Are we talking about the website? You guys have me lost now...

Edit: I was posting a reply to a post on the previous page, looks like I didn't page attention to page numbers.

Edited by nexx_

My comment was based on the statement that the M1 Abrams was one of the units you could command. Whoopee. Just like about a million other games.

Bring in the Challengers guys!! We never see them in games.