DerelictStudios Forums
henford

Cnc Fallout - A Total Conversion Mod For Command And Conquer 3

My comment was based on the statement that the M1 Abrams was one of the units you could command. ...

Ups sorry. Your quote of henfords post was misleading me. I thought he meant an M1 based command tank.

Bring in the Challengers guys!! We never see them in games.

Ah the modern moving pillbox. :lol: :P

SCNR,

ironduke57 ;)

LOL Killakanz, I know, Abrams are dull. However, they are also the MBT for the US in real life, so yeah, kinda have to throw that one in.

I do, however love the Challenger, so you will have to wait and see!

After being lost way back in 2004 along with the rest of the Fallout mod for Generals, the fearsome Negotiator Artillery makes it's return!!

The Negotiator is a revolutionary artillery platform to say the least. The Negotiator is was designed by the Australians during the Australasian Wars. It features a massive 400mm Howitzer in a two part chamber configuration, giving it massive range. When not in use, the howitzer retracts and is enclosed in an armored shell. In this state, the Negotiator can take extraordinary amounts of punishment before succumbing. When upgraded to Antimatter tipped shells, the Negotiator’s strike power moves from devastating to downright scary.

Head to henford.net/fallout to see the high-res image, and the original unit from Fallout for Generals!

Edited by henford

I'd like to take this moment to point out a technical error in your description of the 400mm howitzer being the "biggest ever", even with on condition of guns being based on tracked mobile carriages...

karlgerat040.jpg

The Karl tracked guns that Germany built in WWII were initially armed with 600mm, later replaced with 540mm cannon with longer barrels for greater range and accuracy.

PICT0692.jpg

The Oka and Kondensator 2P were two artillery units designed by Russia to fire nuclear shells at enemy fortified positions. They had 420mm and 406mm guns, respectively.

Honestly, all the mods that have Abrams are going to cry when they see MEC2's M1A3...

We don't believe you. Sack up and post pics.

The turret is actually facing slightly away from the camera, it isn't flush on. (Turret is about 40 degrees off front on)

Look closely at the back and you will see this.

So much news I don’t know where to begin!

First things first, The Official Fallout Forums are now online! What are you waiting for? Get on and start chatting!

I have also been making entries in my development blog. Click here to see how I have been progressing with the mod.

Finally, I have uploaded a brand spankin’ new NATO M1A2 Abrams render! Head on over to the media section to check it out.

The turret is actually facing slightly away from the camera, it isn't flush on. (Turret is about 40 degrees off front on)

Look closely at the back and you will see this.

I was referring to this screenshot. The turret is definatly too far back.