DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nexx_

Favourite Beverage

Haha, I hope this isn't against the rule's, because the rules page is broken and apparently there are none... :lol:

Non-alcoholic -

Mountain dew

Fanta orange

Coca-Cola.

Alcoholic -

Bottle of Smirnoff Triple distilled - mixed with anything or straight shots (prefereably some sort of tropical juice).

Smirnoff ice double black (usually drink them when im out, also very popular at the club where I work).

Stella Artois - most refreshing beer ever.

What about you guys? (funny party/drinking stories also welcome) :D

I can't get angry on people who know their beer :-D

Non alc: Caffe Latte - I'm hooked on this stuff

Alc: Vodka - there's many more but this is my favorite. And again I have to agree with your choice.

I dont realy like stella I find it not to be a good pils beer.

I prefer Jupiler ("Mannen weten waarom " -_- ) or Primus.

Annyway I like a good kriek-beer from a wooden barrel.

^_^

mmm. It's rare to get it straight from the barrel here.

EDIT: At the vodka again, although it isn't my fault it helps me program better when Im relaxed, and a friend of mine is on msn saying that he's drinking, since Im too busy to go to his, I thought why not join in! :mellow: :wacko: *talking to himself: yeah, that's a good excuse. You're alright :P*

Oh, and another awesome drink, ice breaker. Do we only have them in Australia? they are awesome when you need a nice refreshing drink and need to stay alert, especially when studying.

Edited by nexx_

Non-alcoholic:

Tea, coffee, tomato juice.

Alcoholic:

Gin

Martini Vermouth

Strongbow cider

Beer: Amstel Bock, Amstel Lager, Steam-Whistle, Rickards Red and Hacker-Pschorr Hefe Weisse

Non Alcoholic :

Any cheap energy drink tastes good to me :P

Tea (my favirote is Yorkshire tea =D )

Water

Alcoholic :

Stella Artois (I have 5 crates stacked in the corner of my room atm, was going for £9 in asda/tesco i think)

Apple Sourz (haha kids drink)

Nothing strong, I don't like getting drunk, it lost it appeal when I became legal to drink...

I can't get angry on people who know their beer :-D

Non alc: Caffe Latte - I'm hooked on this stuff

Alc: Vodka - there's many more but this is my favorite. And again I have to agree with your choice.

Oh dear oh dear, Stella is not a "premium" lager. It has so many chemicals in it that it gives me terrible hangovers and drymouth.

Non-alcoholic - I drink loads and loads of cheap own-brand lemonade.

Alcoholic - A real premium beer is Staropramen. I Love Ales, so Black Sheep, Adnam's Broadside, Newcastle Brown Ale.

Best discovery - the cocktail Kamikaze. Very strong, very strong flavour and great to sip alongside a beer. (3 parts vodka, one part cointreau and one part lime concentrate :hb:)

Oh dear oh dear, Stella is not a "premium" lager. It has so many chemicals in it that it gives me terrible hangovers and drymouth.

That is a problem with Stella Artois but the issue is the way it is served: Stella needs to be served really cool and the foam shouldn't contain any air or you get those symptoms. But you are right it's not a premium beer. It's not my favorite either (although I come from the town that invented it, maybe I just had it too much). Jupiler is still the best beer to get drunk and when you go premium nothing is going to beat Chimay. In fact I'll have one right now. Hell yeah.

No, you're thinking of the coffee and tea thread. That was the last recent one on this kind of topic.

I like tea quite a bit.

Diet Pepsi Max

Monster Energy Drink (orange can, Kaos, or however they spell it)

Coffee

Irish Breakfast Tea

I like my caffeine as you can see..

Alcoholic:

Tanqueray (on the rocks with or without tonic)

Jaggermeister (ice cold straight)

Labatt Blue (regular or light)

Samuel Adams (various types)

Teh Tarik or for direct translation, "pull tea". Originated from India. It's a nice beverage for me. Sometimes, adding some ice cubes is awesome as well. Ask Icon what its called in Indian. :lol:

tehtarikxt4.jpg

Non-alcoholic:

Hot chocolate. Or strawberry milkshake.

Alcoholic:

Double Vodka and coke gets me pissed merry very quickly (mainly cos I go thru em very quickly), for those nights out.

I'm a slow drinker when it comes to beer though, and that would usually be Stella on a casual do.

I'm also quite partial to a bottle of Buckie.

Non alcoholic, tea or hot chocolate.

Alco- Heineken every time, went to a friends in the US for a week, bought a mini keg of it for $16, lasted me the week, drank the nights away on his porch. Got me hooked. Shame it's not available in most shops.

The 5L Heineken keg? Man that one rules! Too bad it doesn't last too long :P.

Non alcoholic: water, tea, coffee. My three essentials.

Alcoholic: Beer. And cocktails. Out of the cocktails: B-52, Bleeding Orgasm, Irish Carbomb

The 5L Heineken keg? Man that one rules! Too bad it doesn't last too long :P.

Non alcoholic: water, tea, coffee. My three essentials.

Alcoholic: Beer. And cocktails. Out of the cocktails: B-52, Bleeding Orgasm, Irish Carbomb

Yeah, it's awesome, It lasted me just a week, having a few each night. Took it home on the plane and have it on my shelf now. I'm amazed I didn't get stopped by customs.

Bourbon and beer.Other than that just water and coffee. I used to drink a lot of soda, but I don't want teh diabeetus.

Samuel Adams (various types)

I got a mixer pack once. About two or three flavors were just dumbfoundly good, namely the Honey Porter, most were alright, but surprisingly a few were just not that good at all. I think they are trying to differenciate too much. A microbrewery like them, even a giant one like them, should maybe go back to basics some.