DerelictStudios Forums
Nem

Vietnam Glory Obscured

Well then you're gonna have to pay...oh dear, how much again Phoib :P?

Oh, but I do agree with you, VGO most def doesn't get the attention it deserves. Why don't you state in the post omgomg its finally released!...?

Well then you're gonna have to pay...oh dear, how much again Phoib :P?

Oh, but I do agree with you, VGO most def doesn't get the attention it deserves. Why don't you state in the post omgomg its finally released!...?

Only for commercial advertising. I don't think VGO gets any money for downloaded releases, so they don't fall under this rule.

I do demand more screenies in this thread though.

Oh yeah, also new music is waesome.

Complete with illegal MP3.

Actually, our in-game music was custom written for us, and our menu and credits tracks were written and performed by the band one of our beta testers is a member of, Effect 29. Thus there are no illegal MP3's in the mod.

Oh yeah, also new music is waesome.

Actually, our in-game music was custom written for us, and our menu and credits tracks were written and performed by the band one of our beta testers is a member of, Effect 29. Thus there are no illegal MP3's in the mod.

You know what happens to people who say "thus"? They die alone.

It's better that way. No bitch to spend it all on shoes after you croak.

Awesome mod btw, excellently challenged gameplay mechanics, although I think it looks a tad cartoony for such a grim subject.

^------------ = alone

Oh and btw...

When do you feel like coming back instead of poking your dick in and then back out? Its like you read NAMBLA's Rape And Escape. :P

Edited by IconOfEvi

It's more fun to just be an annoyance here and post helpful things in the C&C3 section.

True. So true. Just do it for the lulz then :P.

Oh, and Rattus - thats the easiest thing. Thats why you spend money on hookers and strippers BEFORE you croak! (by the way, did you notice your name is Anti-Social Kinda Guy in the Full Editor?)

Edited by IconOfEvi