DerelictStudios Forums
Marshalus

Holy Crap!

Monkey, get on your knees and prepare your unworthy mouth for the heavenly cock it is about to brutally receive.

Marsh was the iron-moused leader of Federation Studios and the various older ancestors of such, IIRC, and has been on the modding scene since well... since before you discovered masturbation. Yeah, that long.

He also, again, depending on my memory helped a shitton with AR2 during some of it's toughest times. He deserves our support, so keep on slurping. Attaboy.

Monkey, get on your knees and prepare your unworthy mouth for the heavenly cock it is about to brutally receive.

Marsh was the iron-moused leader of Federation Studios and the various older ancestors of such, IIRC, and has been on the modding scene since well... since before you discovered masturbation. Yeah, that long.

He also, again, depending on my memory helped a shitton with AR2 during some of it's toughest times. He deserves our support, so keep on slurping. Attaboy.

well excuuuuuuse me, princess.

Fuck yeah!

Er, wait, who are you?

Hell yeah dude! SPAM!!!

Kneel, for you both are not worthy.

Hello Marshallus.

In hindsight I could say that advertising could have saved Fednet. But the days of huge modding empires are over. DS has just 4 public mods, and one mod we're making for another studio. Seems kinda slim when True War joined Fednet as, what, it's 26th mod? :P

O, and despite all the rabbid Westwood fanboys, at least EA knows our names, so... woohoo EA! \o/

The word camel-jockey hasn't been uttered in... forever. Whoops...

Love,

Phoib,

Dark Lord of Derelict Studios

PS: besides Revora, I think we hold the record for survival up here, compared to Eclipse and Fed Net

I'm not sure if hosting counts as a shitton, not to say I personally am not grateful for whatever help we did get, I just can't remember much of back then.

And hi Marsh.

PS: besides Revora, I think we hold the record for survival up here, compared to Eclipse and Fed Net

If by survival you mean not releasing anything substantial for a few years. :V