DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Muldrake

Nemesis Ideas

Easy, just trap it on a bridge as it crosses over to get to your base....

then just Luminere the crapola out of it or Atrillery bombard it with that drunken piece of artillery whatever....

Invulnerable bridges for the mishes?

Boy that sux0rz. OK looks like I have to rapage it with mass orchids and frickin mass bombing runs and Enforcers with Cutilators and like Shiners to draw fire and Ravens and Gryphons.....then maybe I could take it out.

It'd be a tough fight though...

BTW: Invulnerable Bridges? Bah, cheater....take ur loss like a man. Just becuz I can smack ur Armageddeon before it's even implemented doesn't mean u gotta cheat.... :)

Oh you didn't say that

Couldn't the Nemesis just pull out their Armageddeon?

And the Genesis blast the F***ER with their luminere while Hybrid Orchids and Enforcers rape it?

Wow that would be a huge battle.....

Hmm, bridges will not be invulnerable. IconofEvil is not someone to make the decisions though he sounded like he was :(

lol they wont have a choice if I play my cards right

ok heres the bridge

-----------------------------------x

--------------------------------- x

----------------------------------- x

-O---------------DD---------------x

O = Luminere strike

DD= Armageddeon

x= enforcers

1. Setup the Enforcers on the bridge it crosses.

2.When it gets 1/4th way, start enforcer missile barage on bridge (along with orchids and other junk that can blast a bridge, maybe gryphons?) Heh chrono I just found a use for gryphons other than base blasting....

3. When the Enforcer side is destroyed and the Armageddeon turns around, then the same gryphons and Luminere cut it off so that either a) it falls into the water and drowns, or B) it's cut off for all eternity so that the Nemesis will have to force fire on it to get it back.

I cant lose.... :) :blink: :angry:

PS: This was a freaking hard diagram to make...

ok i will tell you everything i know about AR3 to AR2

during the First Invasion, technology was like that of AR3 only a little more advanced. after the Invasion was over, much of the armies was destroyed, but technology was alot more advacned and blahblahbalh

blahblah then comes AR2, theres antigrav drives, underground cities, blahblah, mostly there is no remaining technology from pre-Invasion and post-Invasion technology, except for those that were stored in underground bunkers. these bunkers would be used as teh future subterranean cities for the Nemesis, and while converting them and fixing them and all that, they have used some of the workable machinery left from the Invasion.

no, they would not be like Napoleon's guns to an Abrams, more like a german panzer compared to the M1 Abrams

lol they wont have a choice if I play my cards right

ok heres the bridge

----------------------------------- x

-O---------------DD---------------x

O = Luminere strike

DD= Armageddeon

x= enforcers

1. Setup the Enforcers on the bridge it crosses.

2.When it gets 1/4th way, start enforcer missile barage on bridge (along with orchids and other junk that can blast a bridge, maybe gryphons?) Heh chrono I just found a use for gryphons other than base blasting....

3. When the Enforcer side is destroyed and the Armageddeon turns around, then the same gryphons and Luminere cut it off so that either a) it falls into the water and drowns, or B) it's cut off for all eternity so that the Nemesis will have to force fire on it to get it back.

I cant lose.... :) ;) :D

PS: This was a freaking hard diagram to make...

Why would the armageddon have to cross the bridge? :lol:

I could send a few units to destroy your enforcers first, or actually, it will cross the bridge before your enforcers can destroy it.

Nemisis Pelican: A large transport vehicle that hovers about two meters above the ground. It has a primitive anti gravity generator, based on captued genisis technology, which allows it to hover, Being a new technology for the nemisis, It drifts around like the leviathan, It is capable of carying up two three Catastrophe Tanks, or the weight equvialent of any other ground unit. The Pelican is slow, lightly armored and armed only with a light machine gun, but is the Nemisis' only way of carrying armored vehicles over water.

that reminds me of this one vehicle in the old starship troopers tv show u know the 3D/cartoon show and i think it was called a hopper that is used to transport the mobile infantry across the battlefield and the troops could fire out of the transports...now that sounds like a good idea to stick some scerlites in

Why would the armageddon have to cross the bridge? ;)

I could send a few units to destroy your enforcers first, or actually, it will cross the bridge before your enforcers can destroy it.

Because its not gonna swim to my base eh?

And what will you attack my enforcers with? I'll have backups anyways, since no one is foolish enough to attack with just one unit...even if it is the Armageddeon.

I personally would like facing the Greatest enemy of the galaxy with the greatest weapon on the planet. I would still smack it so hard its mom could feel it but it'd be mass fun and test the limits of your skill.