DerelictStudios Forums

Thanks to Phoib sucking at poker, DS is now in the hands of Bastep. This is a great oppertunity for us to try something different with the newly renamed "WubKrieg" wub.gif

Gone are the angry grey Panzers, In are the new bright, Pink panthers. Gone is the old muted texture pallete and scenary set, In is a nice new terrain set, full of saturated colours and cherry blossom trees.

Here are the first screenshots of our new style. I hope to post up a video of some tank on tank combat later. The bubbles and sparkles are really awesome. Of course "combat" is a poor term to use now since no-one actually dies. It's more like a big happy dance. Build your base! Build your army of love! No-one can stop you when everyone is this happy!

small1312pinktanks1.jpg small1313pinktanks2.jpg small1314pinktanks3.jpg

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

So how long till we get to play a nice round of hug the base?

Hey I got an idea! turn the blitz iron cross into an iron heart! yay

Edited by Comrade Raptorkov

@ Joker, Only if you join the WubKrieg beta

@ Raptor, the Iron cross is gone but we have a flump cross instead!

Just to let you know that i'm working to add pets on some maps. Up to now we have (thanks Korona for help) cats, dogs, cows and horses (no, dogs wont carry explosives forget it..but horses could tow guns).

So during games, between 2 battles you can feed these pets (only specific maps will have these pre-builded pets). The more you feed them the more chance you can "control" them. For instance you could use cats and dogs for scouting, horses for towing and cows for... :unsure: well we dont know yet so we are open to suggestions.

If you have any other suggestions about any animals involved during ww2, we could add it to the gameplay.

We already have these big Mouses, Tigers, Panthers, Elephants, Dragons.... :unsure: huh... is Biohazard still alive?