DerelictStudios Forums
Korona

A Japaneese Zero?! On D-day?

No but there will be lots of missions where the player have to stop asking stupid questions and just fight the enemy!

Edited by Neo

No but there will be lots of missions where the player have to stop asking stupid questions and just fight the enemy!

He'll just get boycoted, like fire did that time when he chea.... yeah uh, yeah.

Raptorkov,do you know when will be the release?When the missions are ready? :unsure:

It will be released as soon as you shut up already.

Or when ever you get us some voice actors who can speak german or russian.

Regarding release dates, the schedule for june/july was kind of met the gameplay is about where it needs to be, excluding bugs etc. but the missions need more time and I want more variety in the voices.

Missions take priority over a rushed release. There is no point rushing something that has been 5 years in the making. Consider this the Chineese Democracy of mods :P

The other spanner in the works is that I'm doing the xml for Mec2. Once that has had its 1st release I can go chase people for their voices and get that finalised.

yeah FN :)

code wise and art wise, its pretty much done (appart from bugs)

we need to make the rest of the missions and add in voices

etas are impossible to give because this is a hobby that we do in our spare time, a change of mood will add on months. It wont be out for a while now that we are committed to a full campaign, but don't worry it will be worth the wait :)

etas are impossible to give because this is a hobby that we do in our spare time, a change of mood will add on months. It wont be out for a while now that we are committed to a full campaign, but don't worry it will be worth the wait :)

It'll be ready on this summer,orat autumn?

It'll be ready on this summer,or at autumn?

It'll be ready on this summer,orat autumn?

The exact date it will be out is

dun dun dun

When it's made public

Also don't double post, we have edit buttons for when you need to fix an error.

Edited by Comrade Raptorkov

CWC is out? You could try that if you really want to play a ZH mod... ;)

Regarding news... We might actually have something newsworthy in a few days thanks to my habbit of fixing up and adding in old half-finished stuff from the archives.

As a clue, it cost 7 million Reichsmarks and was 47 meters long...

So,when will be the release? ^_^ I know,I posted this question several hundred times,but I have waited several hundred days.

I have been waiting for years...

Now, go outside. :)

It will be released "soon".

CWC is out? You could try that if you really want to play a ZH mod... ;)

Regarding news... We might actually have something newsworthy in a few days thanks to my habbit of fixing up and adding in old half-finished stuff from the archives.

You still have to mention the new damage and armour effects :ph34r:

Is it the Schwerer Gustav? You have a model of it in the world builder but i think it wasn't used in any of the missions

(P.S. If it is the Gustav, can you please show us some action shots?)

Edited by mikko898