DerelictStudios Forums
Count von Phoib

American Presidential Elections

According to Ben Franklin we don't deserve her anyway cos we sold her out for security against "terrorists".

"We"?

Does copper grow hair :huh:?

she's french. draw your own conclusions.

actually, the only french girl I've ever really known had kind of hairy arms - but she had a great ass, so, you know...

Edited by Monkey

"We" meaning everyone who lives in a democratic country that has shit on civil liberties in the name of fighting terrorism, so pretty much everyone that posts here.

And yeah if you mean the actual statue of liberty, well she is a giant too. That would be kind of weird to say the least, you'd be like Tom Thumb for her. I guess you could hide in her dress while she stands holding that torch...

According to Ben Franklin we don't deserve her anyway cos we sold her out for security against "terrorists".

Yeah, not only does that quote fail at logic, it's downright un-American. I get what he's trying to say, but liberty and security are not, in fact cannot be incompatible with each other in a democratic society.

And yeah if you mean the actual statue of liberty, well she is a giant too. That would be kind of weird to say the least, you'd be like Tom Thumb for her. I guess you could hide in her dress while she stands holding that torch...

Lets...just say, take my advice and stay away from /d/ on 4chan :ph34r:

I've been there too much

Yeah, but you guys have never had real freedom compared to what we have in Murikuh. Fuck yeah.

DER TOOK ER JERBS!

Edited by IconOfEvi

Lets...just say, take my advice and stay away from /d/ on 4chan :ph34r:

I've been there too much

Explains... :huh:

Well apparently giant girls is a rather popular topic.

4chan in general will fuck you up. :unsure:

EDIT - also, WHO WAS PHONE is way overused on /x/

Edited by IconOfEvi

Why, don't you know? He hates the gooks, he'll hate them as long as he lives.

Which is odd considering if there ever was a Vietnamese Manchurian Candidate, he'd be it.

Edited by IconOfEvi

What's he talking about? That thing from ages ago when Obama said small town hicks sometimes cling to guns and religion when the fed abandons them?

Anybody who would vote to put Palin a heart attack away from the oval office needs to have their head checked. She scares the everliving bejesus out of me.

Guess how I feel about Obama then Biohazard? Maybe you need your head checked? Or Korona?

Its a matter of perspective and opinion.

Well apparently giant girls is a rather popular topic.

You don't know the half of it, rookie.

Odds are, it would be an improvement over the present administation...

Brrrt. You're talking about a woman who thought not only was the Iraq War part of God's plan... but so was a natural gas pipeline she solicited funds for. A woman who thinks dinosaurs walked with men a few thousand years ago and who outright said even raped women have no right to abortion. One who instituted a 'Christian Heritage Week' in her home state and took funds for a useless bridge and then had the balls to lie about her support for it. A woman who used her office to try to get a state trooper fired just because he was in an ugly divorce with one of her family members.

A woman more corrupt and delusional than Bush could ever hope to be... and worst of all, probably just as ignorant.

Think of it this way. The presidency ages men terribly. Clinton and Bush, from the time they stepped into office until 8 years later both look 20 years older. Lack of sleep, extreme stressors and rigorous schedules wear on people physically. Even if McCain were the best thing since sliced bread (which he isn't) at 72, he really doesn't have all that great of a chance of campaigning for a second term.

Palin would take over, simply.

I think Obama runs a similar risk, seeing as people tend to kill well spoken darkies for the fact they're well spoken darkies, and presidents for the sake that they're presidents... But Biden is a bit more of an old fogey than anything and out of the four, probably the least ground shaking and polarizing.

Edited by Rattuskid

Senate Republicans run ad campaign that assumes Obama victory.

Essentially, these Senators are facing hard races, and are pulling an argument for balance against the potential president. Only problem is we essentially had one party control of all branches until 2006, and while uncool, it wasn't earth shattering. They're doing more damaged to McCain than anything else, and if he comes in, will probably get a glimpse of his legendary temper firsthand.