DerelictStudios Forums
Mehman

Need Games For A Non Dedicated Gamer

I could really use some tips for some games for a non dedicated gamer, my sister's husband, he likes to play some games after the kids have gone to bed. The setup on their rig is right now:

ASRock shitty MB

Barton 2600+

XFX geforce 7600GT

2 or 1 gigs of RAM

Now this means that the newest games are out of the question, but I think that games like Painkiller would be awsome for the rig. The games he needs are some that don't take tons of time, so Hearts of Iron is out.

But any suggestions are good, RTS, FPS, whatever, just something for fun, I think Painkiller would be a nice stress buster for him.

So...

I agree...well not really. Either SC2000 or SC4. Sim City 3000 is insanely frustrating after a long time for some reason. Maybe its just me.

Battlefield 2 could be well as well.

A really good game I played recently is Beyond Good and Evil. It was massively underrated and a ton of fun, it blends lots of different game play types but keeps them all simple. Even better, it sold like such shit that I hear it's available at WalMart for around $10.

(review)

Gte him Command & Conquer! :)

No that game is just terrible ...it belongs to one of the worst game series ever made.

:lol:

Edited by usafirewarrior