DerelictStudios Forums
Windows V

Red Alert 3

Well Generals I think is more than that. I mean its inspiration, yes. But in essence, we have yet to see what occurs after the US goes back to its borders and the Euro-Chinese friendship sphere does.

Honestly, the EU does need to be back, along with say Russia, and India, and maybe Brazil/Columbia.

But the vibe I got from the last two campaigns (GLA and PRC) of ZH is taht it hasn't ended.

EDIT - ironically, Tiberian Dawn was very good at this:

EDIT - OH MY GOD, I found old RA3 footage!

Edited by IconOfEvi

I hate how EA keeps making all their games for little kids. Or at least it seems that way to me. I loved how the old CnC games were gritty and dark. Hell if I wanted to play a game that seems like its for little kids I'd go play battlefield heroes.

I think EA should step up and make some games that are a little more adult oriented.

I'm actually enjoying it even with its many issues.

I find the game to be alot more entertaining then cnc 3.

My biggest problem is the overpowered atack's like the magnetic satellite.

Every side gets something and they irritate me to no end.

Edited by usafirewarrior

I think after generals they just stopped making games with the cnc feel.

Joining EA and losing a good amount of team members is bound to have an effect on your games.

That's the biggest piece of bollocks I've ever seen. That thing makes Supreme Commander look realistic.

Actually, after my brother installed it on his computer we've been playing together alot, and its quite a bit of fun when its with/against somebody you know. It's still not what i expected, but multiplayer is a dramatic improvement.

Edited by weston

Sorry, it's like sitting back and watching an old friend from your childhood being brutally mutilated. A feeling I started sensing toward the end of RA2's Soviet compaign and the rise of Yuri. It's just gone downhill ever since.

Sorry, it's like sitting back and watching an old friend from your childhood being brutally mutilated.

That reminds of the southpark episode where they see the fourth Indiana Jones movie and freak out about Indiana Jones being raped :lol:*The movie was so bad that they basicly saw rape*

Edited by usafirewarrior

Ok, mechs in C&C I could live with, but a giant one with 3 huge glowing sparkly swords? It looks like something out of the Power Rangers.

This qualifies for Rule 34 I think...

I rec a warn :P?

Honestly maska, where the fuck do you find this stuff :P?

Also, fuck yes

dragonzord2wc4.gif

Edited by IconOfEvi

I'm kind of impressed that people care enough to make pretty compitent fan art. Having now played a bit of RA3, I didn't really think it was worthy... :P

That mech just looks terrible. Add in the only two or so attacks it has that do damage without connecting, and it's basically an AoE titan, only less fun and more crude in animation. I mean, what is up with those spindly arms?

I can't help noticing the considerably lower exposure Ra3 has in the stores here.

It just sits amoung the "new" games, but the big publicity boards, flags, etc - like with CNC3- are nowhere to be seen...

Ra3 got in the stores using the backdoor instead of the front door...

I wonder why... (well, not really...:P)