DerelictStudios Forums
maskawaih

They Took Away Halo 3!

Oh the irony. Hopefully this will shut up those people who say playing video games causes violence.

Edited by Goose

Gun control for fucks sake. This is another reason why people shouldn't have guns at home. If there weren't a gun in that house he'd have just bitched, moaned and possibly cut himself, then cry to sleep and wake up the next day okay again.

Besides, there must be something else wrong with the kid if, despite having his parents control what he's playing, he shot his mother!

Edited by MMMMMEEEEEEMan

ok, I blame the father for:

A) Having a handgun in the first place

B ) Not properly securing the gun out of reach of others, unloaded with ammunition secured separated.

C) Hiding the confiscated game (which his son already sneaked off to buy against his instruction) with a deadly weapon.

With C, how could it not have occurred to the father that his son might try to recover the confiscated game? Very clever idea to put it in the same place as the gun.

It's like one of those saccharine sweet Christmas tales brought up to date. Back in the day the kid would steal some money or do some pot and get forgiven, these days he shoots his parents.

That he can forgive his son is touching but man what a fucked up country you live in. Too bad US culture is so pervasive. This will probably be the UK in 10 years time.

It does ram home the gun control point that if you have a gun the most likely person to be hurt or killed by it is you or your family.

Too bad US culture is so pervasive. This will probably be the UK in 10 years time.

Only with a samurai sword, because you people seem to go nuts whenever you see anything 'ninja'.

I'd probably shoot my parents if they let me get away with buying Halo too.

Edited by Monkey

Gun control for fucks sake. This is another reason why people shouldn't have guns at home. If there weren't a gun in that house he'd have just bitched, moaned and possibly cut himself, then cry to sleep and wake up the next day okay again.

Besides, there must be something else wrong with the kid if, despite having his parents control what he's playing, he shot his mother!

Now if the parents had also been armed, this never wold have happened.

This wouldn't have happened if the parents had a polar bear in their bedroom.

Edited by MMMMMEEEEEEMan

Normally I would have said that Opals25 won the thread, but Goose and MMMMMEEEEEEMan are putting up some tough competition.

Fuck you I like my guns.

Gun control by armed polar bears.

Isn't that guaranteed by the Constitution. The Right To Arm Bears?

Edited by Rattuskid