DerelictStudios Forums
Andre27

Say Something Nice

There's something I'm missing here in Off Topic.

Plenty of discussions, but we need more X-mas spirit (and i don't mean the spiked eggnog).

Let's say something nice about the person above you.

Since i see IconOfEvi browse the forum i'll start with him.

IconOfEvi: i don't think we've spoken a lot, but DS wouldn't be the same without you (that's a good thing ^_^ ).

Hear hear. Nice topic. I'm flying home to see family for Christmas today!

I love Andre's consistency. Been posting on the forum actively for over 5.5 years now. Averages almost exactly one post per day over that time. And when was the last time he changed his sig or avatar? Good man.

I also love how Andre can be the voice of reason on a thread most of a time, and that his voice is one of the few that I never think to be shouting at me...ever.

Logan Hartke

Andre, yes, a voice of reason ina forum of insanity. And nice :>. It wouldn't be the same without you too.

Logan, a teller of hard truths. A good honest man imo.

And BTW, I would like a moment to say, Honestly, my life wouldn't be the same without you guys :D. This forum has helped in my mental development and development of my arguments and positions and look on life over the years. So you're all a part of me :).

Listening to that Silent Night piece from Band Of Brothers

Yo ho ho!

I love all of you guys, although DS is mostly full of waffle about nerdy crap, that's still awesome.

Monkey is DS oldschool, looking at his warn list shows the great journey he has been on, transforming from a bratty spammer he once was into the sardonic nerd hiding we know and love today. It was up high but now it's down to 0, and that's wicked. Keep on keeping on dude, without sarcasm DS would be a lonely place!

Korona has awesome tastes in comics, but apart from that, he really has been a force of driving here at DS for ages now. Years, easily, which in internet-time makes his influence millennia old. Basically if not for him, Blitz 2 would have died out long ago, and although activity on it is now down, I salute the effort made.

Cheers.

ratty your down to earth views of the world are great and I enjoy hearing your comments as they are usually the most nonradical of the bunch. You just make sense.

I thought you we're going to be another one of those people that just post like 2 msgs in the board. You're still with us bro ^_^.

Icon, you post a lot of interesting things that I would not otherwise see, and you're willing to take a strong stand on an opinion.

Which is excellent.

Phoib...what would we do without Phoib? Well for one, there would be a noticeable lack of Princess Peach admirers around here.

Dave 1001, one of the Halogen fanboys who still posts here, despite the departure of Halogen

Well, how many of us are here for the reason we originally came to these forums, right?

So here's my compliment to you: thanks to you and the rest of the DS volcano command people, we have this cool forum where we can talk about random stuff. And C&C mods too.

Maska always has something crazy up his sleeve :).

Plus its good to see his unique insight.

(Come on guys, this must beat the grievance thread)

Ah the Google bot. I always do love the random advertisements you present to our forums.

edit: And Icon, always got controversial views and never afraid to stick up to them, even under the threat of a ban.

Edited by Feuersturm

It makes me laugh when you say something, people call it stupid. Then I look closer and realise you're not Bio, order is restored :P.