DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yamato

Hi All Guess Who? Lol

hi all its been a while since i have been here. Just looking at some of my past messages to and from flyby dated 2006 and my join date dam Joined: 6-April 03 lol

I just randomly decided to pop in and see how blitz2 was going been talking to a number of the older members on msn so got me thinking on coming back and seeing what was going on around here and if this mod was still going or not lol.

btw love the japanese zeros they look very nice cant wait to see some other japanese units which might be on that mission.

how is blitz2 btw?

Edited by Yamato

Korona is pretty much running it these days, with Neo. A few enthusiastic beta testers. I still contribute from time to time.

NO. For God's sake raptor, not everyone is Uncle Joe! When will you learn! He left you! For good!

Stalin left you many years ago, I'm sorry you have to learn this the hard way :(.

He was even in a mausoleum for abit.

NO. For God's sake raptor, not everyone is Uncle Joe! When will you learn! He left you! For good!

Hahahahaha.

Ahoy Mr. Yamato and Welcome Back.

Blitz 2 is coming along great, I'm sure you will be satisfied with the next release.

Welcome back Admiral, nice to see you still alive...Reports were your heavy battleship was sunk by an iceberg some 400 miles south of Newfoundland and resulting in the loss of 1500 people including yourself...

But wait a minute, what was the ships name again? The Titamato...something like that? :unsure:

Edited by Neo