DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
owenjimmy

Older Versions Of Blitzkrieg

Hi guys,

I was wondering if any of the creators of this mod (or anyone who knows) could tell me which was the last version of this mod that had AI?

I understand that the newer version, 2.6.15 I believe, has no AI and that 2.7 will do. I have played the insanely hard missions on 2.6.15 and wanted to play around with some heavier tanks/aircraft.

So if anyone can point me in the direction of the latest version with functioning AI whilst 2.7 is being completed. I am currently downloading 2.5 which I found from a google search, but cant remember if it has AI.

Anyways thanks for the help and keep up the good work!

I haven't played every version of Blitz, but as far as I can remember, there isn't any released version with efficient AI. You might find some maps that have ai sending some tanks at you every once in awhile, but it'd be downright shitty.

Edited by JokersAce

Hi guys,

I was wondering if any of the creators of this mod (or anyone who knows) could tell me which was the last version of this mod that had AI?

I understand that the newer version, 2.6.15 I believe, has no AI and that 2.7 will do. I have played the insanely hard missions on 2.6.15 and wanted to play around with some heavier tanks/aircraft.

So if anyone can point me in the direction of the latest version with functioning AI whilst 2.7 is being completed. I am currently downloading 2.5 which I found from a google search, but cant remember if it has AI.

Anyways thanks for the help and keep up the good work!

2.5 has ai but its not far from nothing. Dont worry 2.7 has amazing ai that will satisfy u watever your likings may be.