DerelictStudios Forums
Monkey

Nazis In Color

http://community.livejournal.com/photo_polygon/991878.html

Interesting photos, lots I haven't seen before - and even so, you don't usually see a whole lot of WWII pictures in color.

kinda funny how little the vw bug has changed. heh.

edit: oh yeah, and there are tits about halfway down, just in case some of you guys, you know, work.

Edited by Monkey

Actually the colour that stands out most in those pictures is red. But darn they do look awesome.... it's a shame they turned out to be a bunch of genocidal jerkbags.

It's impossible to look at these pictures without associating them with the events that followed, but those black SS uniforms must have had the creepy/evil vibe to them evil back then too. The couple of pictures with naval uniforms are interesting since they aren't seen much, and those big touring Mercedes are still very attractive cars.

Edited by dave1001

It's really interesting to take note of their heraldic and paganistic style (for want of a better phrase) when in color. Makes it stand out.

edit: oh yeah, and there are tits about halfway down, just in case some of you guys, you know, work.

My boss will be screaming more about the pletora of Swastika's.

But nice find :)

#11 from the bottom. Is that Reinhard Heydrich?

And in some of the pics, there is a cruiser in the background. Which ship is that?

Its neat looking at those photos and trying to pick out some of the other infamous characters of that time. I could see Hess in a few of them, and General Manstein in a couple as well.