DerelictStudios Forums
.Supremacy.

When Is 2.7 Released?

Hi im a very great fan off this mod too be honnest i dont think there better rts mods available in this genre!

I have been reading posts etc, and i just wanna know when will the 2.7 be done and released? i have been reading it would be completed soon but its 2009 atm so hope ppl still work on it! cause i realy would like too play against the AI and against my friends in this final version.in ,also i have come on some ideas on making the game even greater, i do think and should have sub machine guns in it , (thompson and Mp40 ) yea we should have units (smg) that shoot short salvo,s off fire so not like a killing spree thing but normal rate fire, also i think the support of mg42,s would be great and also mortar fire would be awsome ,maybe even flamer squads! also exstensive use off bunkers and fortifications would be great like barbwire and walls (sandbags) maybe even with mounted Mg42 or Rockets even 88mm( btw the 88 had front protection on it 2 steel plates). also it would be great too have anti person mines, also i am missing a Konings tiger tank what i think atm the Maus is although the Maus whas too heavy for the front and whas later rejected in production. i also miss a Stug tank with 1 mg42 unit that u could place on top off tank, for the rest this mod realy rocks!!!!! i hope japan also gets implended in final version? i love the new halftrack and pak very nice work!

Well hope u got some idea,s and can tell us the release dates?

PS: good job on new planes!!! i have seen em in the pics nice nice!!!

Supremacy!!! :lol:

Edited by .Supremacy.

hmm..

i doubt it will take more than 3 moths still i quess...

but who knows..

well... i made video about 2.7 so go and watch it.

Hopefully this helps with the pain of waiting :)

Blitz will be done when it's done.

Nice vid Uni, there is some great footage there. Machinae Supremacy rock :D

Yea hope there will be another release soon! would also be awsome too implend japan that would be great! hi too all my friends there btw :D is there a way so i can get 2.7 beta file :) i would realy love too play this and give u test results i play it with friends againt each other , this game is best ever! :lol: thats what i talk about hehe =p

also i think they should add little bit more bunkers like sandbags with mg posts for rest realy rocks!

Greetings and best wishes

Supremacy :)

-UNI-, you made that video yourself?

yes.. and that footage was taked from online action with rap harry nem zero joker mostly.

why?

also this is like my 3 account at ds forums so dont wonder if i came here and post video as my first post :lol:

Edited by -UNI-

-UNI-, you made that video yourself?

yes.. and that footage was taked from online action with rap harry nem zero joker mostly.

why?

also this is like my 3 account at ds forums so dont wonder if i came here and post video as my first post :lol:

I can see jokers handy work on that desert dogs map. The town in the middle and he has an army of para troopers stroming some light tanks. Then the russia vs russia battle on europe involves me. I also have a feeling thats my army in the snow.

Also, that footage was so awesome because of the way we all play makes for some epic battles.

Edited by Comrade Raptorkov

me wants japan! and also italy and france resistance =p i am waiting for new release :rolleyes: hope u guys make patchy soon! :lol: cool too see there so many ppl that love this game too !

:) have a happy day all !

Supremacy

-Dreamworks-

:lol: hope it comes out soon waited 2 weeks now! rofl :hb: too be in beta please raptor give me ure msn and give me those files :)so i can test the other stuff!, btw we do need bunkers and more defence because also katusya is far too powerfull :huh: my little bro had 20 off em and ganked my base :angry: so i hope more defence stuffs! barwire bunkers! :) also i hope this wont be the finaly version but that u guys will keep upgrading this super mod :)

Greetings Supremacy!

Edited by .Supremacy.

It will be final as regards to adding anything significant. That is, as far as I am aware. As for the defense, we've added some but nothing significant.

If you thought Katusha were powerful before, just wait till you see them now. They can just about kill anything below a heavy tank in one hit, problem is hitting it :lol:

It's basically the Russian super weapon.

Edited by Comrade Raptorkov

About BM-13 accuracy.....for all artillery gun and rocket artillery i founded interesting datas and used them for the current units. So range, damage and accuracy are closer to real values now. Like Rapt said, Kats need to be used in group if you want to increase your chance to hit something...but once they hit something they hit it hard....like a superweapon.

Kats range was also the shorter among all artillery units...in game you need to protect them very well and use it in a hit and run way... The American Long Tom has the top range among all artillery units. It can hurt the ennemy badly well behind his front line ;)

Edited by Neo

American air is the Allied superweapon. That nuke is near impossible to build when you have 1 man teams. Germany, well, they got pretty damn sweet tanks! And those V2s, don't let them hit your CC.

God damn king tiger can take out a good number of shermans.

Edited by Feuersturm