DerelictStudios Forums
revenant

Is There An Intel Mac Version Of The Mod?

We'll be mirroring this, and posting it on the front page.

Are there any special installation instructions?

As long as one reads the Readme included with the mod, all should be explained. It comes with an installer and launcher. :)

Edited by super_kev

Fantastic news!!! Thanks a lot for your effort and time people!!!!

Now, are their any mac players here apart from me?

edit- Damn, since it is 1 gig I'll download it before I go back to uni (then I won't be using my families internet)

Edited by revenant

Hey again, it works great!!!

Excepppptttt....

Every time I try to play over LAN with 2 comps (both intel macs) it says the game is totally boned and quits due to mismatch....

I don't know how to fix this. any Ideas please? after all, playing against the comp is only fun for so long :P

Does it mismatch immediatly or is it after a good few minutes at some key point into the game?

We could maybe investigate it if it is into the game and try to pin the issue down.

Does it mismatch immediatly or is it after a good few minutes at some key point into the game?

We could maybe investigate it if it is into the game and try to pin the issue down.

Hi Korona. The game started as normal for about three seconds. ie I saw my base, my starting army, the scenery and heard the sound effects then i had the error screen.

Solved it yet?

MM in zh usually comes from having different installs, versions etc - but also from having different ini files.

Compare the 2 zh folders and blitz installs. They should be the same, with same file sizes.

Gr. DirtyHarry

Solved it yet?

MM in zh usually comes from having different installs, versions etc - but also from having different ini files.

Compare the 2 zh folders and blitz installs. They should be the same, with same file sizes.

Gr. DirtyHarry

no haven't had a chance to yet, maybe in a few months :( (moved back to uni campus see)

thanks, I'll try that.

Do saved games differeing matter? they would change folder size right?

I don't see saved games being a problem, really just to save on time I wouldn't even copy them. Really harry is talking about the .blitz files. Make sure all of these are the same size. You can also open these files with finalbig to get a better look. I believe dragon unpaker can as well.