DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
killakanz

One Expensive Packet Of Smokes

Well someones gotta fork out the global debt.

$15 isn't bad for $23,148,855,308,184,500 though i gotta say :P .

I'd probably still smoke.

(never start, children. It blows.)

For shame monkey. For shame.

Serious answer? Hmm... I'd probably be just about priced out at $10 per pack of marlboro reds :wub:. For comparison purposes, right now a pack of reds costs $5.21 at the gas station closest to work.

Edited by Monkey

Serious answer? Hmm... I'd probably be just about priced out at $10 per pack of marlboro reds :wub:. For comparison purposes, right now a pack of reds costs $5.21 at the gas station closest to work.

Whoa is that for a pack of 10 or 20?

Rolling tobacco = cheaper and nicer!

I live in New York City and I quit smoking about a month ago. The price of cigs is about $10.50 a pack. I smoked with them at that price for atleast 5 months. God only knows how much money I spent. If you live near $5 dollar packs then enjoy them while your lungs hold up. I can't afford em anymore. Then again I enjoy smoking a joint better anyway

You know it's overtaxed when tobacco smokers start envying potheads for the cost of their fix...

Yeah.

Whoa is that for a pack of 10 or 20?

Rolling tobacco = cheaper and nicer!

But as i understand, rolling tobacco is hardly known in the us. A friend of mine who smokes rolling tobacco was arrested last year when he was in the states.

The police officers thought he was smoking marijuana.

But as a smoker i can say that the cost of cigarettes doesn't lead to more people who quit smoking.

Those who say they quit smoking due to the cost of cigarettes, are usually the "party-smokers" or recreational smokers.

Well monkey said its like 5 dollars for a packet or cigarettes so that's about what i pay for 12.5g of tobacco, guess there isn't much point for rolling in the states.. In England it's spot the student :)

Quitting is a bitch, but once you do, it's well. Different. I truly haven't been smoking for a year now(unlike the other times where I quit for two weeks and then started smoking again when I was drunk and then just went back to it full time) and it's a blast, no smelly fingers, no smelly breath, no strange after tastes, no complaining from your partner and a bunch of other goodies. The bad thing is you miss out on the morning coffee and smoke.

Quitting is a bitch, but once you do, it's well. Different. I truly haven't been smoking for a year now(unlike the other times where I quit for two weeks and then started smoking again when I was drunk and then just went back to it full time) and it's a blast, no smelly fingers, no smelly breath, no strange after tastes, no complaining from your partner and a bunch of other goodies. The bad thing is you miss out on the morning coffee and smoke.

You don't tend to get smelly fingers, breath, smell on clothes if you smoke baccy, though i shouldn't really be promoting smoking to an ex smoker :P

Gotta say it's hard not to, I tend to 'quit' once i start a football game and by the end of run off and have one hah

You know it's overtaxed when tobacco smokers start envying potheads for the cost of their fix...

I get more enjoyment out of cigarettes than I ever did out of even the biggest hit of vancouver's best.

I get more enjoyment out of cigarettes than I ever did out of even the biggest hit of vancouver's best.

Was it your first time? A lot of people don't feel anything until their second attempt.

nah, I smoked like a chimney my first couple years of high school, but basically it just kind of stopped being fun.

I toked once, I didn't feel anything (in fact wondering what the big deal was), but according to my brother, I was saying shit I don't normally say.

Icon: *toke* "You know, maybe other people's opinion's matter."

Never tried pot. Had an ex that both smoked and dealt it, but I didn't want to try. Knew a really bright girl in HS who overdid it and basically became dependent on it and uncaring of much else...

Salvia though, I wanna try. Preferably in a place it's not illegal in yet.

Took some green once a while back, didn't feel a damn thing, apart from a headache. Never found the appeal of smoking.