DerelictStudios Forums

First of hello everyone I am new to the forums. I have a question I've got the First decade and I've tried installing into the generals directory I have patched everything it doesn't seem to matter what I do I get the same message Error 1b missing or corrupt files. Please Help !!!!!!!!!!

I have played this game years and would really like to experience the blitzkrieg edition.

I am having the same problem, I have tried installing it in the zero hour directory but I keep getting that error message. I really want to play this mod but I can't get it to work, any help would be appreciated.

Reinstall Blitz and this time check carefully where the download is going to install the game (for instance for me i had 2 times the word "program files" so the game was installed outside the ZH directory but inside the program files) ;)

I hope you will excuse me I am not the most tech savvy person, but I don't know what you mean. Could you give me an example of the directory to install it in. Thanks.

well if your cnc dir is c:\programfiles\eagames\cnczh, then install blitz into that... look for your cnc dir. that's the one you need.