DerelictStudios Forums
Acevetren

Qsn

You guys if not already should try and recruit QSN. hE IS A VERY good modder and a hell of a modeler. With him your modding team would be ULTIMATE!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not convinced that all the models in his mod are actually his. The quality level and technique varies too much from model to model.

Also I recon he photoshops his ingame screenshots. I will never believe that Zero Hour can ever look like this: http://www.moddb.com/mods/modern-wars/imag...-and-depthfield

He also says he uses Syrian and Israeli units from MEC1, with permission. I doubt he actually has...

Ok, I take that bit back but my point still stands that I don't think the models he showcases are actually his...

Ok first Goose, [i was simply suggesting something some DONT SPAZ I was not insinuating anything but merely informing ok! And I did not now they weren't his once again I was just suggesting. Holy Shit!!!!!!!!!! How do you think he got that high qualty models Killa?

I'm not jumping to conclusions as to how he got them. I just don't think those models were made by the same person.