DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DirtyHarry

Rumors

Psst!

Listen up all blitz fans. I recently heard, from a reliable yet very very vague source, that, in fact this very moment, Marshal Neo of the Soviet Red Army is working on a secret project the likes you have never seen before.

My agents were unable to determine anything specific as they were quickly shot by agents of the polit bureau, but the movement of troops indicated something large.

Keep your eyes on the sky and ear to the ground.

Gen. DirtyHarry O.K.H.

Theres many "sot of thigs" you can expect....thigs like having to resist to a German invasion a save a whole country....thigs like having to re-organise the Stavka and launch the greatest counterattack of all time to push back the intruders up to Berlin...and many other thigs like this :)

Comrade Neo has revealed a lot of things. Things are his thing, you know. But not to confuse things, you can expect great things within the next 2-4-(aslongasittakes) weeks on the single player standalone mission front. I hope this info about things is enough for you, otherwise things mighty be hairy, i don't know.

It's things not thigs. You will be visited by a member of the polit bureau for your misspelling. He will expect an essay on the merits of comrade Stalin's war policy in the west, spelled correctly :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Greetings, Dirty Harry

Sign in to follow this