DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Comrade Raptorkov

Approaching Storm

So it would appear I'm nearing the completion of my training. After which I will be taking some leave to go home and rest after spending 8 or so months in hell.

That being said, I will being knocking all the rust off my war machine.

Also, I'll be able to move my computer to my 1st duty station, which is in kansas btw <_<

Anyways, I'm just here to report that I'll be back shortly, so clear your scheduels.

So it would appear I'm nearing the completion of my training. After which I will be taking some leave to go home and rest after spending 8 or so months in hell.

That being said, I will being knocking all the rust off my war machine.

Also, I'll be able to move my computer to my 1st duty station, which is in kansas btw <_<

Anyways, I'm just here to report that I'll be back shortly, so clear your scheduels.

Where in Kansas? I live in Kansas currently.

lightning_storm.jpg

The storm as arrived

Unfortunately, my computers all jacked up, and no luck in fixing it will force me to format, so I decided to buy windows 7, it should arrive sometime next week. That being said, has anyone tried blitz on windows 7 yet? it's supposed to have some xp mode I can play with, so we'll have to wait and see I suppose. and my laptop screen being busted means I have to hook it to my tv which makes it an inconvenience, plus it has vista and usually fails. but once all the kinks are worked out and the rust knocked away from my war machine I'll be back and better than ever.

xfire, daraptor0

msn daraptor0@hotmail.com