DerelictStudios Forums
killakanz

Fuck You Iran.

I like this picture.

_47261884_nuclear_fuel_cycle_226.gif

Doesn't matter what you do with it, it's gonna be a BOMB!!

Im actually curious why no one has thought Iran might be going Plutonia. North Korea after all mined, and got significant concessions for stopping their program, only to come out after all with a secret uranium program and super secret plutonium program.

I would imagine with that defector they probably have a pretty good idea of what Iran is up to. The real issue for me is why bother? The bomb makes you a pariah and is useless from a military perspective. It has such a puny explosion. If you detonated one at the Lincoln memorial in DC it wouldn't reach the White House.

Wow that got this convo flagged by the secret police I'll bet. HI!

Nuclear weapons are big bads. Low yield nukes and high capacity conventional bombs are on an equal footing, but a cruise missile or MOAB going off somewhere doesn't get the coverage of OMGNUKES. They're political dick waving instruments.

Yeah but deploying a couple of nukes isn't going to stop an invading army. It makes them less secure and means huge sanctions. As a dick waving tool it's pretty flappy but it's a terrible strategic move because it means even more political isolation. They have pushed away possible friends like Russia and China who probably wouldn't care that much about their suppressing of internal dissent.

As schemes go it doesn't really seem to go beyond Bond villain level... Maybe that's its brilliance. Time will tell!

Then again, you're dealing with an Islamic theocracy here, with pretty much all the leaders fanatical to the point of suicidal. In particular, Ahm seems to believe that the 12th imam will come soon, when Iran is in a big war. He's indicated this well before. He even had Tehran's roads and the national highways widened simply so that it would be easier for the final imam to command the forces when he arises again.

Them launching nukes to start and end a war fits in totally with their frame, even if they all die. If they die, they goto Paradise. If they don;t, they fight with the final imam to subjugate all the non believers.

Likewise, North Korea has pretty much demonstrated through their history that the first priority is the Kim dynasty. They will gladly launch nukes if its their last option.

Syria is semi-sensible, but then again...sigh.

Lol that may be the reason. They need nukes for the Imam to shoot when he arrives!

Real life footage of how the 12th Imam will work:

I think Korea just is confused, they think A-bombs are H-bombs or something. ATM they don't give them anything the tons of artillery pointed at Seoul doesn't already give.

Real life footage of how the 12th Imam will work:

I often wonder what one of these would do to their plastic bodykits...

challenger2_2.jpg